British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ellioth4

Plymouth V Edinburgh - Sat 25/07 - 7:15pm

First time I've agreed with you Gazc on one part of your statement

Wasn't a statement was fact that we pumped the Leith also rans :party: .

Interesting the smugs management complaining about the track and cookie set a new track record maybe we have a trick track!!

Interesting the smugs management complaining about the track and cookie set a new track record maybe we have a trick track!!

That's standard when the Monarchs lose , wouldn't concern yourselves with that
  • Like 5

Nice one Plymouth , that will have upset the Smugs fans !!!

• Like 1

Nice one Plymouth , that will have upset the Smugs fans !!!

Made us a whole lot happier though :D .

• Like 1

Looks like we caught Plymouth and the enigma that is Sam Simota on a good night last night.These things happen and we move on.Being honest i thought we would have enough to get a win but fair play to the Devils who look far stronger than they did.I'm sure their long suffering fans enjoyed it and rightly so..and not forgetting all you sad reprobates from Glasgow and Workie etc of course lol ;):D Reading the match report on our webpage i don't get how you thought we were 'complaining' Lewy..just giving an honest summary as people do about our track when they visit i'm sure.We always give credit where it's due and accept defeat..it happens.No prizes won yet folks...

Edited by Young51

Looks like we caught Plymouth and the enigma that is Sam Simota on a good night last night.These things happen and we move on.Being honest i thought we would have enough to get a win but fair play to the Devils who look far stronger than they did.I'm sure their long suffering fans enjoyed it and rightly so..and not forgetting all you sad reprobates from Glasgow and Workie etc of course lol ;):D Reading the match report on our webpage i don't get how you thought we were 'complaining' Lewy..just giving an honest summary as people do about our track when they visit i'm sure.We always give credit where it's due and accept defeat..it happens.No prizes won yet folks...

Think you took that too far there we have never been sad :D .

• Like 2

think updates got the final score wrong think it finished 49 41 not 48 42

definitely 48-42 it finished as I needed a 4-2 not a 5-1 in ht15 to win predict the score that devils on tour do.

definitely 48-42 it finished as I needed a 4-2 not a 5-1 in ht15 to win predict the score that devils on tour do.

Oh dear, perhaps you would have got your prediction had Simota been in heat 15 ;)

Lots of puzzled looks around us when Newman was named in favour of Simota!

Well done Devils on the win. Knew Sam would come good in the end. Congrats also to Craig Cook, who with the exception of heat 1, was in a class of his own.

kyle looked quick and was the only one to beat cook in their 1st heat in heat 4.

after the conversation between lee, kyle and sam in the pits after ht 14 I understand why kyle went out but on the terraces you don't hear or see that

Edited by skippy
  • Like 1

A lot of the usual suspects seem to have gone missing this week it seems. A noticeable lack of criticism this week of riders, promotion, ship's cat etc

• Like 2

A lot of the usual suspects seem to have gone missing this week it seems. A noticeable lack of criticism this week of riders, promotion, ship's cat etc

Fair play to you guys , it's not a forlorn hope that you might even make the play offs . Shame our rescheduled meeting is on a Monday next week as any time the Devil's fans have come to Glasgow they've had a great time . Still congratulations on beating the whingers last night .
  • Like 4

sorry I cocked up the score BUT according to the updates site heat 15 Ryan Fisher finished second, I believe in fact he finished third,

James wright back in the team from next Saturday, Mr Kurtz joins Sam at reserve watch the devils climb using that tail.

Well this usual suspect is here and as I have always said, I give praise where its due, hence my post congratulating their win

However, I will take your bait and state that I have not changed my mind one bit on the promotion.

I thought it was particularly poor that the manager had to return to the centre green after making his announcement of the new signing to thank the Devils on Tour for their financial input in allowing it to happen. I wouldn't have thought he should have needed reminding to thank them publicly, should have been almost the first thing he said.

• Like 1

You obviously have some major issues with the manager why don't you speak to him in person before or after the meeting he's very approachable ask the devils on tour group they all get on well with him and doubt they are bothered whether they were thanked publicly or not because unlike yourself they are genuine supporters of plymouth speedway,all your doing is confirming that you are probably someone with thier own agenda!

Edited by lewy
  • Like 1