British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Lakeside V Coventry

£5 admission

Good guest choices for Lakeside. Watt guests for Kim and Roynon guests for Birks.

Roynon was a very good guest for King's Lynn on Wednesday.

Lakeside have been in good form at home, winning their last 4 home meetings.

For the bees Harris stays at number 1

With this being the track Harris says he likes to just get out of the way & Sarjeant struggling a bit for form due to injury, I would be happy if we could get a point from this.

Lakeside Hammers

Andreas Jonsson, Mikkel Bech, Edward Kennett, Richard Lawson, Davey Watt, Adam Ellis, Adam Roynon.

Coventry Bees

Chris Harris, Stuart Robson, Danny King, Joonas Kylmakorpi, Hans Andersen, Jason Garrity, James Sarjeant

Edited by mdmc82

Bees should be looking to get maximum points here.

Come on Lakeside, you can do this.. :t:

£5 admission

Good guest choices for Lakeside. Watt guests for Kim and Roynon guests for Birks.

Roynon was a very good guest for King's Lynn on Wednesday.

Lakeside have been in good form at home, winning their last 4 home meetings.

For the bees Harris stays at number 1

With this being the track Harris says he likes to just get out of the way & Sarjeant struggling a bit for form due to injury, I would be happy if we could get a point from this.

A first time for everything I suppose but Roynon has never done much at Lakeside before, but overall Cov look stronger at reserve, especially with Garrity. Not Bombers favourite track but has been much more consistent there last couple of years. Covs trump card is Danny King who has been getting good scores at Lakeside since his Brum days and had four wins in his 13 points in the A fixture. Very close matc,h last time.

I think lakeside could win, watt improves the team over nillsson and roynon is going well so could ruffle garrity a bit.

Coventrys issue is that Hans is still a possible struggler, Harris' scores are more miss than hit. So when your too 2 can't be relied upon to score big you do worry a little. But then King and Kylmo should make up for it and it should be one Robbos better track.

I'll go with about 4 points in it either way.

Lakeside on Again, why is it certain teams get on sky more often than others ?

Lakeside are Only 4 points ahead of Leicester and Lakeside have completed 4 matches more than the lions,There I was thinking sky don't do teams low down the league?

Edited by robert72

I think lakeside could win, watt improves the team over nillsson and roynon is going well so could ruffle garrity a bit.

I agree. This looks one of the strongest 1-7s Lakeside have put together so far this season

I think lakeside could win, watt improves the team over nillsson.

Do what?

Nilsson gives 100% effort, and will in all possibility, be Lakeside's rider of the year.

Watty.........well, it depends what bloke turns up; and whether he likes the track after his opening ride.

• Like 1

isnt this a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted

with the news of redevelopment at arena essex . lakeside bosses hoping to show that speedway is supported well? and is needed in any future changes to site etc

why leave it till now to suddenly wake up and promote the sport.or make it look like it is well suported

typical british speedway trundling along quite happily on the sky funds , then.....oops rubbish

wheres the fans the landlords are here , is speedway still viable? er yes of course just watch sky sports on monday to see how well its supported!!!

dont want to see any club close , but we all know speedway in need of more fans , sponsors etc

forward thinkers....anyone...

Do what?

Nilsson gives 100% effort, and will in all possibility, be Lakeside's rider of the year.

Watty.........well, it depends what bloke turns up; and whether he likes the track after his opening ride.

Why wouldnt Watt give full effort on a track he was a number one, Nillsson is very good at home but Watt is better in my view and riding well at the moment.

Hmmm, showers on and off morning, drier brighter this afternoon, but could catch a thundery effort if sun gets out for any length of time this late afternoon/evening, bit windy as well....

Hmmm, showers on and off morning, drier brighter this afternoon, but could catch a thundery effort if sun gets out for any length of time this late afternoon/evening, bit windy as well....

I'm sure Bryn will keep us updated about the weather.

FIRST RACEDAY WEATHER CHECK - 9.15am:

Here in Erith, just across the Thames from the circuit it's cloudy but dry with the sun attempting to poke through. Further weather checks throughout the day.

For those who have/are purchasing tickets online, go to the club's official website at: http://www.lakesidehammers.com/ for further info.