British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leceister Lions 5/8/15

Weather at 5 20 and its dry with high cloud.i am 2 miles from track .

I predict a massive improvement in Holder and Watt tonight , if only the lottery was that easy to predict ,

• Like 1

I predict a massive improvement in Holder and Watt tonight , if only the lottery was that easy to predict ,

TBH looking at the Leicester line up tonight esp the weakness at reserve, I would be worried if they weren't all scoring high points.

Poole should easy hit 55+

Have Leicester given up on the season already? Surely they could have got better draft guests than Oliver Greenwood and Lee Payne given Auty is second in tier 1?

Well I had fun. Saw some brilliant overtakes from Janowski, Starke and North. Gomolski had a good night. In fact everyone had a good night.

Racing a bit one-sided, but then it should've been. If only we could perform nearly as well away as we've been performing at home.

I will be surprised if Doyle stays at Leicester next season.

Surprised at Leicester's guest selections tonight.

• Like 1

Eight 5-1s and four 4-2s made for a rather processional meeting on a very slick track (due to the rain threat). In fact I think the potential for rain was more of a threat than a very poor Leicester side.

Light rain started at around 21.30 hours so well done to all for speeding the meeting through.

ps. lots of chit chat amongst the fans (and some sponsors) as to who one of the new riders might be!!!! Could be a big surprise on the way?!

Edited by Skidder1

Eight 5-1s and four 4-2s made for a rather processional meeting on a very slick track (due to the rain threat). In fact I think the potential for rain was more of a threat than a very poor Leicester side.

Light rain started at around 21.30 hours so well done to all for speeding the meeting through.

ps. lots of chit chat amongst the fans (and some sponsors) as to who one of the new riders might be!!!! Could be a big surprise on the way?!

Is the deffo a new rider coming then?

Is the deffo a new rider coming then?

NOTHINGS set in stone, but im sure that Matt is keeping his options open. Tonight went the way it should have gone, but you have to have a little sympathy for Leicester, but theres not sentiment in this game. Fair play to all the Leicester fans who made the trip, you are a credit to your club.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Easy win as expected against the leagues worst team - was never in question.

Easy win as expected against the leagues worst team - was never in question.

Id keep that trap of yours shut Brum, you are only one place above them, and they have meetings in hand. What are you going to say should you finish bottom come the end of the season.

Id keep that trap of yours shut Brum, you are only one place above them, and they have meetings in hand. What are you going to say should you finish bottom come the end of the season.

Why?

We are dreadful but they are terrible!

If we finish 6th, 7th or 8th (it will be one of them) it's still been a pathetic season.

Why?

We are dreadful but they are terrible!

If we finish 6th, 7th or 8th (it will be one of them) it's still been a pathetic season.

But if you finish bottom what does that make you ? Yep, the worst team in the league.. Table doesn't lie.. :rofl: