British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Gorzow Gp 29 August

The man is a 3 time world champion, who is still at the top of his game at 45 years of age.

He most definitely is not a prick.

Show some respect!

Im giving up responding to you now as so far every time you have replied to mean you have completely ignored what I have posted and made things up.

I don't understand what your problem is with Hancock? you are like a dog with a bone if you don't like watching him turn over simple really.

Its a discussion forum. Discussing something is not a dog with a bone.

As for your suggestion not to watch... LOL. Better idea, if you don't like my opinions, block me!

Edited by SCB

Im giving up responding to you now as so far every time you have replied to mean you have completely ignored what I have posted and made things up.

Hmm, it could have something to do with the fact that everything you've posted has been complete and utter bollocks!

So Tai used the F word twice, was I offended, no I wasn't..

I did however think that he came across as very immature especially after the 2nd F word, but then again he is very young and admits that he can barely read or write and no doubt has a limited vocabulary as a result...

Having said that, I agreed with his sentiments,,,

All the best Darcy #43 :t:

Btw, haven't times changed since Steve Jones met Bill Grundy on live TV,,

• Like 2

Im giving up responding to you now as so far every time you have replied to mean you have completely ignored what I have posted and made things up.Its a discussion forum. Discussing something is not a dog with a bone.

As for your suggestion not to watch... LOL. Better idea, if you don't like my opinions, block me!

I like your opinions some of em anyway,but just saying you seem to be rather harsh on Mr Hancock just saying like.!!
  • Like 1

I like your opinions some of em anyway,but just saying you seem to be rather harsh on Mr Hancock just saying like.!!

The guy's calling a legend of our sport 'a prick', and some of his idiot followers agree with him.

That's all that needs to be said.

Pathetic!

Tbf someone can be both a legend and a prick!

That said, Hancock seems a genuinely nice guy (he hung out in nz with a mate of mine and his son who is a big fan, gave him a heap of clothes etc.)

Regardless I don't think scb was saying he is a prick, just that he acts like one in front of the camera.

Tbf someone can be both a legend and a prick!

That said, Hancock seems a genuinely nice guy (he hung out in nz with a mate of mine and his son who is a big fan, gave him a heap of clothes etc.)

Regardless I don't think scb was saying he is a prick, just that he acts like one in front of the camera.

Perhaps I'm missing something. In what way is Hancock acting like a prick in front of the camera?

I've always found his interviews perfectly normal. Ok he holds his can up but surely that's what he's told to do by his sponsors.

Tai and Chris do the same, he grins a lot but it's just his nature.

I honestly can't see what people have against him. he's made one mistake in 26 years.

As far as I'm concerned he's a perfect role model for any budding rider.

The guy's calling a legend of our sport 'a prick', and some of his idiot followers agree with him.

That's all that needs to be said.

Pathetic!

I dont i am with you on this one Terry, one mistake in 26 years can't be bad eh.!! Edited by sidney

As I'm not at a computer I can't report the post so is there anyway that a mod can remove the lies posted by Terry about what I have said please. I've tried to point out to him he's reading what he likes but he's continuing to mid-quote me.

Edited by SCB

I dont i am with you on this one Terry, one mistake in 26 years can't be bad eh.!!

As I'm not at a computer I can't report the post so is there anyway that a mod can remove the lies posted by Terry about what I have said please. I've tried to point out to him he's reading what he likes but he's continuing to mid-quote me.

I never lie.

I dont i am with you on this one Terry, one mistake in 26 years can't be bad eh.!!

Spot on Sidney.

Ok Terry - can you quote a post where scb called Hancock a prick?

You'll be aware I'm sure of the difference between looking like something and being something.

• Like 1

I don't see the difference between looking like something and being something. I still find it derogatory to say such a thing about someone who I hold in the highest regard.

I've got the utmost respect for every speedway rider, be they a junior or a world champion, and I don't like it when people put them down in any way.

I'll admit I've said some uncomplimentary things about Nicki Pedersen in the past, but watching that crash Saturday and how dazed he looked in he pits I realized what these guys go through.

After what's happened with Darcy, I'll never criticize any rider again.

Also I want to apologise to SCB for going a bit over the top tonight.

I would say Zmarzlik and Piotr Pawlicki are the future of Polish speedway.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I reckon Janowski is overrated.

In heat 11, Kasprzak pushed Nicki to the outside, so Tai took the lead

Later on, it looked like Tai gestured to Zmarzlik to block the inside so Nicki couldn't pass.

Is it possible that Tai talked to the Poles before hand and got them to help him win the heat?

In heat 11, Kasprzak pushed Nicki to the outside, so Tai took the lead

Later on, it looked like Tai gestured to Zmarzlik to block the inside so Nicki couldn't pass.

Is it possible that Tai talked to the Poles before hand and got them to help him win the heat?

Dont tell me there is race fixing going on!!!!!