British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Gorzow Gp 29 August

Riders have done other riders "favours" for a long long time. Far less I would say in GPS than in the old world finals

• Like 1

Common thing as well in the icespeedway scene, especially with the Russians involved :P

In heat 11, Kasprzak pushed Nicki to the outside, so Tai took the lead

Later on, it looked like Tai gestured to Zmarzlik to block the inside so Nicki couldn't pass.

Is it possible that Tai talked to the Poles before hand and got them to help him win the heat?

KK hasn't got the confidence to be doing anything but ride his own race right now. And don't forget that last weekend Tai had a spat with KK after a race himself. TBH I didn't think KKs move on Nicki was anywhere near as bad as some of Nickis 2nd bends over the years. As for Zmarzlik, I saw that as him realising it wasn't Nicki behind him and just trying to keep Nicki well back and probably knowing it would get people talking :D

That said, I've no doubt what so ever that over the years riders have helped others out in a time of need. Joe Screen let Mark Loram around him very easily at Bydgoszcz in 2000 the night Mark won the title for a start.

Right now Tai doesn't really need help from friends.

Tai and Bartosz are team mates in Sweden. Tai was clearly just telling him to stay on the inside and he'd hold his position and keep Nicki back.

As for KK doing anyone favors .. dear me. As SCB says he and Tai had a spat just last week.

the interviews with Woffinden and Zagar just showed the difference in class between the two of them.

Do explain further...

Tai and Bartosz are team mates in Sweden. Tai was clearly just telling him to stay on the inside and he'd hold his position and keep Nicki back.

As for KK doing anyone favors .. dear me. As SCB says he and Tai had a spat just last week.

Do explain further...

Zagar in not his first language conducted the live interview in a thoroughly professional manner and rightly succinctly put what him and his fellow riders had gone through in the past week.

Woffinden swore twice on live television and showed no remorse at all for doing so.

• Like 1

Zagar in not his first language conducted the live interview in a thoroughly professional manner and rightly succinctly put what him and his fellow riders had gone through in the past week.

Woffinden swore twice on live television and showed no remorse at all for doing so.

Whoopy doo!

Perhaps Zagar could consider that when he quite deliberately slows and callously throws his back wheel out with force to deliberately put a rider over a fence ...

He also showed no remorse.

• Like 1

Whoopy doo!

Perhaps Zagar could consider that when he quite deliberately slows and callously throws his back wheel out with force to deliberately put a rider over a fence ...

He also showed no remorse.

That`s cr*p and you know it !!!!!!

God some people are such sensitive little flowers!

Niamh

Edited by Niamh
  • Like 1

What is crap.

It is ABSOLUTE 100% FACT.

I was there, I witnessed it. Buzz Burrows was his 'victim'.

I'll take a rider saying a couple of 'swear' words over another that deliberately set out to harm another all day long. Each to their own though.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

In heat 11, Kasprzak pushed Nicki to the outside, so Tai took the lead

Later on, it looked like Tai gestured to Zmarzlik to block the inside so Nicki couldn't pass.

Is it possible that Tai talked to the Poles before hand and got them to help him win the heat?

I was at Gorzow and thought I was seeing things as Woffinden was in the lead and then put his left hand out to signal to the rider behind to take the inside.Very strange,seen it in team events but never an individual one,something going on somewhere.

What is crap.

It is ABSOLUTE 100% FACT.

I was there, I witnessed it. Buzz Burrows was his 'victim'.

I'll take a rider saying a couple of 'swear' words over another that deliberately set out to harm another all day long. Each to their own though.

I've spoken to Buzz about this and he reckons it was the most dangerous act he'd ever seen/been victim of on a speedway track.

I've spoken to Buzz about this and he reckons it was the most dangerous act he'd ever seen/been victim of on a speedway track.

I've never seen anything worse.

The only time I can 100% say it was a totally deliberate attempt to injure another rider. Buzz could easily have ended up like Darcy and many other unfortunate riders, such as Mads Gregoric, who barely anybody is mentioning anywhere.

Edited by BWitcher

And Buzz has been involved in a fair few crashes over the years too!

So does Buzz Burrows know its cr*p as well?