British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Premier League Riders Championship - Sheffield 6th Sep

I can only see 1 of the 4 Sheffield riders winning this - Garrity, Cook, Kurtz or Josh33.

ha ha ha

Roll on Sunday. Can't wait! :drink:

• Like 2

IF Kurtz can hold himself together, i think a good chance as anyone. I'm a big Brady fan, & think he is the most improved rider this season. But i do question when the pressure is on!

I think Garritty is in the same boat as Brady,when the pressure is on he tends to over ride.Jason is obviously marmite with speedway fans all over the country.Most Sheffield supporters love him and he could be in the mix on sunday along with Cook,wells,kurtz Lawson and masters.Weather forecast looks good for sunday so looking forward to a cracking meeting.

• Like 1

Jason is obviously marmite with speedway fans all over the country.

Mostly disliked by fans of the teams he's ridden for.

• Like 1

Mostly disliked by fans of the teams he's ridden for.

Not going to make much difference on Sunday as that means there will be you and ??

Not going to make much difference on Sunday as that means there will be you and ??

I'll be supporting the Raiders on Sunday

You not coming up then?

Not this year mate

I think Garritty is in the same boat as Brady,when the pressure is on he tends to over ride.Jason is obviously marmite with speedway fans all over the country.Most Sheffield supporters love him and he could be in the mix on sunday along with Cook,wells,kurtz Lawson and masters.Weather forecast looks good for sunday so looking forward to a cracking meeting.

I like Garritty, gives everything all the time & you can't ask for more than that!

• Like 3