British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alex2000

Kings Lynn Vs Eastbourne 7/8/15

The next home meeting for Kings Lynn is against Eastbourne. Connor Coles comes in to guest for Richard Andrews and r/r is currently in use for wood. Any predictions?

The next home meeting for Kings Lynn is against Eastbourne. Connor Coles comes in to guest for Richard Andrews and r/r is currently in use for wood. Any predictions?

King's Lynn will call it off

Why?

Not very good at understanding weather forecasts.

oh right :rofl:

Need a 4 point away win for sure if we are toing to win league we need to win most of our away matches now. Birmingham lost at home tonight so there is a small chance.

I think it's doable

Bradley good for 12 at least

Connor 5 a point in each ride including his R/R

Marc good for paid 10

R/R about 6

Ben hopwood I reckon will get 9

Kelsey 2/3

Mattie 2/3

I think it's doable

Bradley good for 12 at least

Connor 5 a point in each ride including his R/R

Marc good for paid 10

R/R about 6

Ben hopwood I reckon will get 9

Kelsey 2/3

Mattie 2/3

But Mattie is going to have 5 or 6 and he isn't really a reserve rider so u think he will get more than that

Looking forward to going back to King's Lynn for this one (even if my old Lynn buddies are abandoning me for Poland :(). Forecast looks good so shouldn't be any issues. :)

Whoever wins, I'm surely it will be a highly entertaining evening, hopefully without sun delays, and with a referee who keeps his finger on the 2-minute button.

It's a long journey back home for any Eastbourne supporters who make the trip, and they deserve to get back to Sussex at a reasonable hour.

• Like 1

Need a 4 point away win for sure if we are toing to win league we need to win most of our away matches now. Birmingham lost at home tonight so there is a small chance.

Travel sickness again for the Budgies again tonight then..So its between Brum and the Yam Yams now then

After that showing I would be worried about Sunday. Owen BWD and Coles were good but the rest just not any good. Kelsey accepted he got 2 not bad as he hasnt ridden it before. I do think its worth dropping Bates for Cottham as i think he will do more away. just a thought