British Speedway Forum

klindt is only any good if he can make a start,moves around that much he normally misses them if he has to come from behind he's pants.i would put money on lambert not coming back.

klindt is only any good if he can make a start,moves around that much he normally misses them if he has to come from behind he's pants.i would put money on lambert not coming back.

The only reason they let NBJ go is to accommodate Robert Lambert. If they fail to sign him now that's a massive own goal

• Like 4

Actually, Leigh added over a point to his average in 2015 and achieved almost 6.5 during his short time with Scunthorpe riding @ 5.

He added 0.88 across the whole season, at one point he was above seven so to end below six shows he had a pretty barren spell mid season.

I'm a fan of Lanham, but as I say it is too late signing him, he will probably retain his average but I don't see improvement from him.

Klindt is incredibly inconsistent, Kasper is pretty hit and miss too because of his gating.

Len may have gone but it looks like another team of question marks.

Impossible without knowing the budget

Exactly. People moaning without having all the facts.

Plenty of moaning here about the 5 names. On the budget the club had who would YOU have picked.

Klindt could be a very good pick.

No one knows the size of the overall budget nor how much is allocated to the Stadium and then the team in that order i would presume

That said the budget is only as big as the ambition. On the assumption that one of the two remaining names is Lambert i still see it as a steady rather than exciting team but one that may well succeed or fail on how well Kasper rides

some Rye fans wont be happy until they sign the likes of Bob Garrard, Kelvin Mullarkey and co.

Nothing wrong in that they were great times

With 12.5 points to play with it could still be a decent team if the points are used to their max.They have obviously arrived at this figure with certain riders in mind..Lets see the final line up before making judgements..

Average looking team , could be transformed with the right pair to finish with . If they could get Nick Morris and Adam Ellis in could be a very decent team . I think they fit with what's left , would leave Robert Lambert alone , massive talent but could miss quite s few meetings as Peterboro found out last year. Pleased with Leigh Lanham always good value around Rye and a nice guy as well.

This is my take on it (just a theory):

The promotion signed up Lambert at the tail end of last season with a view to 2016. Terms were probably discussed between the two parties.

Then, either Lambert upped his pay demands, or the promoters got cold feet when they worked out their finances (possibly both).

I can't believe they let NBJ go to Peterborough on a ridiculously low average without a very good replacement.

I think Warren Scott wildly underestimated the costs involved in running a speedway side. Surely he had some idea of the income/outgoings and didn't just take Len Silvers word for it?

I reckon the old boy couldn't believe his luck and is having a right good laugh now.

Edited by Shads

Let me get this straight, NBJ 6.91 Klindt 6.89 all i can say is OOPS i dont think Warren Scott has a clue what he is doing and just seen the 'Ex World Cup rider' and thought, what a bargain, I feel sorry for you lot, you's have been mugged off already by your new promotion

Klindt's average is 5.89. Should be able to up that.

Let me get this straight, NBJ 6.91 Klindt 6.89 all i can say is OOPS i dont think Warren Scott has a clue what he is doing and just seen the 'Ex World Cup rider' and thought, what a bargain, I feel sorry for you lot, you's have been mugged off already by your new promotion

Klindt 5-89!!