British Speedway Forum

Had a look at Rye House today, oh my God, didn't realise the Luftwaffe had carried out a raid.

Oh no! is the Bomb Crater at the Car Park entrance back?

I popped down to give my son a driving lesson in the carpark yesterday, gates were locked and looked through the fence to see that nothing again has since way before christmas (very worrying)

Missed out "changed"

I popped down to give my son a driving lesson in the carpark yesterday, gates were locked and looked through the fence to see that nothing again has since way before christmas (very worrying)

Missed out "changed"

I did tell you...

I did tell you...

still believe things will be ok - on reflection don't think the team we have ended with will do too bad either - lets stop the negativity keep the faith can not wait for the season to start

• Like 3

It's an awful side Sid, bottom of the table written all over it. Absolute shambles.

The new promotion have shown they have no idea what their doing at the moment with the winter team building.

Rye were going down the drain under Silver, but this promotion will be going the same way unless they learn quickly.

What wally is actually making the decisions at Rye? The communication from them has been worse than under Silver ffs

• Like 1

What wally is actually making the decisions at Rye? The communication from them has been worse than under Silver ffs

A bloke called Steve Jenson the stadium manager, a proper wally, only need to speak to him for 10 seconds & you realise he has not got a clue.

Rye House will be lucky to survive the season unfortunately. I am going else where this year I can't be lining the pockets of these idiots.

• Like 1

still believe things will be ok - on reflection don't think the team we have ended with will do too bad either - lets stop the negativity keep the faith can not wait for the season to start

You're one of a dwindling bunch Sid

Edited by Shads

I did tell you...

I know you did, made my boy's day though.

Still if my fake lotto ticket for the other half of that 66 million had of worked last week, things would be alot different down there.

It's an awful side Sid, bottom of the table written all over it. Absolute shambles.

The new promotion have shown they have no idea what their doing at the moment with the winter team building.

Rye were going down the drain under Silver, but this promotion will be going the same way unless they learn quickly.

Could be Wally Batty, Chris. They already appear to have Foggy Dewhurst as team manager.

A bloke called Steve Jenson the stadium manager, a proper wally, only need to speak to him for 10 seconds & you realise he has not got a clue.

Rye House will be lucky to survive the season unfortunately. I am going else where this year I can't be lining the pockets of these idiots.

I guess you're saying that he is not on the button then.

This is Speedway you never finish the season with the team you started with!

This is Speedway you never finish the season with the team you started with!

Er, unless you are Edinburgh last year!

Errr - last year we were only able to keep 3 from the previous season!!

(Lost Max Fricke, Stevie Worrall, Deek Sneddon & Aaron Fox.)

At least this season they've let us keep 4.

Errr - last year we were only able to keep 3 from the previous season!!

(Lost Max Fricke, Stevie Worrall, Deek Sneddon & Aaron Fox.)

At least this season they've let us keep 4.

Errrrrrrrr, the poster was saying you never finished with the same team you started with. Not over-the-winter changes.

Errrrrrrrr, the poster was saying you never finished with the same team you started with. Not over-the-winter changes.

Ahhh - so he/she did!!!

I knew my eyesight was failing - seems it's my brain too.

Oh well.

(Thanks for pointing it out politely!!)

• Like 1