British Speedway Forum

Can someone tell me why the Rye website has the rolling averages higher than those on the BSPA site...is Kasper now over 5 or still just under i find the difference confusing,??

Can someone tell me why the Rye website has the rolling averages higher than those on the BSPA site...is Kasper now over 5 or still just under i find the difference confusing,??

The Rye House website rolling averages are the upto date ones whereas the BSPA site ones are at the cut-off point for the particular period they run for.

As r & r said. Yesterday (20th) was the cut off date so the figures on the club site will be the official averages from July 1st.

Where on the Rye website are the riders averages?

• Like 1

Thanks for that lads ,so basically Kasper goes back to the main body of the team after the next 0fficial figurs as of the latest hes 4.95 for 1st july,,, probably with Kargers return in a week or two he may still be in the main body till then..

Shads, under stats ....

Edited by waco

Where on the Rye website are the riders averages?

On the menu - Fixtures/Stats >> Rockets Statistics

>> Raiders Statistics

Cheers

Does anyone know how Ben is after his fall on the Isle of Wight?

I think he is OK

I think he is OK

Pretty sure Steve or Emma would've posted something on the Rye Facebook page if he was injured. They've been very good at keeping supporters updated

Edited by Shads

With ryes having a break

Went to lakeside tonight for my speedway fix, kennett fell quite heavy on his elbow in one ht, but carried on and rode really well tonight

I hope after two stuffings on the northern tour that the promotions eyes have been opened a little bit about how poor this side is.

I think with only home meetings being rode up till now would have clouded the judgement of the riders performances.

Leigh Lanham needs to go asap as he's offering nothing as I predicted at the start of the season. He's a veteran just pottering around not wanting to get hurt these days.

Poor performances from Heeps as well all weekend.

Schroek talking crap saying its a positive they were beat by 18 as other sides have struggled as well. Sounds like Sampford. Poor mentality.

Cam has done engines in his last three meetings and is looking to sponsorship to fix his No. 1, plus buy a new / replacement motor.

His issues since the behind closed doors trial meeting at KL have all been motor and not man.

Anyone out there want to contribute £, then I am sure that the Rockets young Aussie (still only 20) would be eternally grateful. As always, machine issues do not come along singly.

And as a word for Gentleman Leigh, he lent his motor to Cam for the match at Foxhall, so well done Leigh, a brilliant team minded, selfless act.

Cam's returns in the Pairs and on the Northern tour can all be put down to engine issues. Very expensive engine issues as well.

• Like 1