British Speedway Forum

No not at all, last night was a perfect opportunity for the promotion to bring the supporters up to date with plans for next season and thank the fans and supporters club for their efforts in the season just gone, maybe even build a few bridges for next season.

Some of them might be at Promoters AGM which I believe is this weekend.I agree with your sentiments though if it was possible.

Some of them might be at Promoters AGM which I believe is this weekend.I agree with your sentiments though if it was possible.

Obviously some of the promotion will be at this weekend's conference, but you would think somebody from the club could've been along, especially after so much uncertainty over the last few weeks.

Obviously some of the promotion will be at this weekend's conference, but you would think somebody from the club could've been along, especially after so much uncertainty over the last few weeks.

No big deal though .

Why was the meeting held on the same weekend as the Playoff Final? :neutral:

I don't know as I didn't organise it !! But what I would suggest is Edin & Glas had to rush the Final this week-end because Masters and Sedgeman are of to Oz this week for GP.
  • Like 1

It wasn't, the play off final was held on the same weekend as the AGM.

• Like 2

Seems like everyone enjoyed themselves at the end of season bash last night.

For those of us who weren't there, was there any announcements from the promotion about next season.

WER U THERE ?

see u in 2016 bandit bandit fns

Edited by Dyson24

Somebody trying very hard on here, not getting any bites :)

Somehow I think they might need bigger knives in the season to come :party:

Somebody trying very hard on here, not getting any bites :)

Somehow I think they might need bigger knives in the season to come :party:

Aye... You!! Saddo trying to lay sh!te bait to get a reaction. Edited by Arson fire

Aye... You!! Saddo trying to lay sh!te bait to get a reaction.

Don't worry, must of us had all this worked out already. :lol:

Don't worry, must of us had all this worked out already. :lol:

Saturday was a really good night, 150 plus diehard Berwick Bandits fans under one roof. This was a good opportunity for the Promotion of the club, or a representative, to come along and explain to those attending what is happening in 2016, epecially after so much uncertainty generated by the club. More importantly a golden opportunity to build bridges with the BSSC, who have never wavered in their support of helping speedway at Berwick.

Saturday was a really good night, 150 plus diehard Berwick Bandits fans under one roof. This was a good opportunity for the Promotion of the club, or a representative, to come along and explain to those attending what is happening in 2016, epecially after so much uncertainty generated by the club. More importantly a golden opportunity to build bridges with the BSSC, who have never wavered in their support of helping speedway at Berwick.

The statement on the site a few weeks ago explained what is happening in 2016.

A lot of fans aren’t in the Supporters Club so shouldn’t have to attend their events to receive club news**

** this is in no way intended as a dig at the supporters club.

Edited by sparkafag