British Speedway Forum

Those Berwick fans who haven't yet, or are thinking of taken up the clubs invitation to go on the free bus to Redcar need to be quick. Seats are fast running out with now less than a dozen left.

Those Berwick fans who haven't yet, or are thinking of taken up the clubs invitation to go on the free bus to Redcar need to be quick. Seats are fast running out with now less than a dozen left.

Wasn't it a couple of supporters providing the free bus?

Wasn't it a couple of supporters providing the free bus?

Two of the Associate Directors, Michael Mullan of Castle Blinds, and Darren Amers who does some Property Development

Two of the Associate Directors, Michael Mullan of Castle Blinds, and Darren Amers who does some Property Development

A shop keeper and a bloke who owns some property

Out of interest, is the VIP club still going?

Edited by Shads

Oh dear.

You may well be right but this particular shop owner and property owner, along with the other members of the new consortium have stepped forward and helped save Berwick Speedway. It seems they have come forward with one or two new ideas to, for example the club have had someone go out and knock on doors to look for sponsorship, for what I hear that has paid off with sponsorship coming into the club. Also it seems the Speedway club is going to be working closer with the football club, that can only be a good thing for both parties.

To answer your second part, no, I don't think there will be a VIP Club this year.

• Like 6

Thanks for the reply. You're lucky to have such dedicated supporters.

• Like 1

You may well be right but this particular shop owner and property owner, along with the other members of the new consortium have stepped forward and helped save Berwick Speedway. It seems they have come forward with one or two new ideas to, for example the club have had someone go out and knock on doors to look for sponsorship, for what I hear that has paid off with sponsorship coming into the club. Also it seems the Speedway club is going to be working closer with the football club, that can only be a good thing for both parties.

To answer your second part, no, I don't think there will be a VIP Club this year.

You're quite right, Screm, and they are very successful businessmen too.

Thanks for the reply. You're lucky to have such dedicated supporters.

...and you sir, are very lucky to have one of our most dedicated supporters all to yourself!

...and you sir, are very lucky to have one of our most dedicated supporters all to yourself!

She's the lucky one

• Like 1

I admire you, what a very, very brave man you are :wink:

It's ok, the sofa is quite comfortable

She's the lucky one

It's amazing the attitude you display when im not around. I'll see you tonight.. no doubt you'll be back to purring like a pussy cat that knows its place :approve:

• Like 2