British Speedway Forum

1) A week today. Cut off was 20th.

2) No

3) Depends on his having raced in a professional league or not. 5.00 if he hasn't.

Cheers Dick

Newcastle coming with a full contingent? Don't make me chuckle....

GP Challenge qualifier at King's Lynn will have a couple of the Geezers involved for sure.

Both Robert Lambert and Matej Kus are now confirmed starters for the SGP Qualifier at Kings Lynn.

Both Robert Lambert and Matej Kus are now confirmed starters for the SGP Qualifier at Kings Lynn.

I rest my case.

With anders struggling with this knee injury, wonder if Berwick will look for a team change?

just goes to prove what kind of T.M. berwick have .bigging him up , everyone knows he is poor . do they not learn from his seasons past in the pl . better off going for M.P.T. and try and get a season out of him if his average fits . berwick speedway .no guts, no glory , no breaks for the fans . shocking signing . (here comes the flack) but good luck with the guy .

• Like 1

Bager's last appearance in the UK was for Glasgow in the 2013 season. He was pretty poor as well and despite then having years of experience frustratingly stuck to the inside line like even when the dirt had long since moved out.

Perhaps on better equipment he could be better though i think the PL is a bit stronger than last time he was here even for a middle order rider.

just goes to prove what kind of T.M. berwick have .bigging him up , everyone knows he is poor . do they not learn from his seasons past in the pl . better off going for M.P.T. and try and get a season out of him if his average fits . berwick speedway .no guts, no glory , no breaks for the fans . shocking signing . (here comes the flack) but good luck with the guy .

Relieved he's gone to Berwick, good luck to him though. I can remember him white lining around the showground quite well busting a gut and getting nowhere . I wouldn't have thought he was suited to the Berwick track, I always thought he was more suited to the smaller tracks where when he gates , stays on the inside he can be a tricky customer.