British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 12/08/15

The Belle Vue Aces arrive at Wimborne Road on Wednesday with an almost perfect record against the Pirates throughout 2015.

They could be described as a bogy side and will pose a stiff challenge.

The Aces have a strong heat-leader trio in Matej Zagar,Scott Nicholls and a inform Craig Cook add in two talented Aussies in Josh Grajczonek and Max Fricke as second string's,this contest will be thight.

The reserves could be crucial and both Kyle Newmsn and Paul Starke need to take points off Steve Worrall and Stefan Nielsen.

If the Pirates ride as they did against the Robins then I think we can exact some revenge and claim all 3 points.

The Belle Vue Aces arrive at Wimborne Road on Wednesday with an almost perfect record against the Pirates throughout 2015.

They could be described as a bogy side and will pose a stiff challenge.

The Aces have a strong heat-leader trio in Matej Zagar,Scott Nicholls and a inform Craig Cook add in two talented Aussies in Josh Grajczonek and Max Fricke as second string's,this contest will be thight.

The reserves could be crucial and both Kyle Newmsn and Paul Starke need to take points off Steve Worrall and Stefan Nielsen.

If the Pirates ride as they did against the Robins then I think we can exact some revenge and claim all 3 points.

3 points needed, nothing less.

Can see a 4 point aces win to try and stop Swindon getting in play offs

I can only but dream lol

• Like 1

Two big play off bound teams , the Aces could do with putting in a good performance in case Pirates get first pick. 51-42

I think this will be a close one. But then again I thought the same about Poole v Swindon!!!

If Zagar is not up for it and Bay City Cook can be controlled by the ref then Pirates to win 48-42.

Poole have only been beaten once at home all season and look strong there. They thrashed Swindon recently so expect them to win this.

Hoping Belle Vue can get something out of it though

can only see a home win, but I am hopeful of a point. Pirates 46 - Aces 42

Im going for a narrow poole win 46-44.

I cannot see for the life of me why poole would beat belle vue by enough points to stop belle vue from getting a point as poole need belle vue to collect as much as poss.

• Like 1

I cannot see for the life of me why poole would beat belle vue by enough points to stop belle vue from getting a point as poole need belle vue to collect as much as poss.

Earlier this year we beat them on aggregate and in the B fixture hammered them at Kirky Lane. I think they would prefer Swindon to be in the play offs, as Poole are more likely to beat them and Darcy is likely to increase the attendance. If they can, I think would choose King's Lynn in the semi and hope Swindon beat Coventry

I'm hoping for a point but Poole are riding well at home.

Edited by Aces51

Earlier this year we beat them on aggregate and in the B fixture hammered them at Kirky Lane. I think they would prefer Swindon to be in the play offs, as Poole are more likely to beat them and Darcy is likely to increase the attendance. If they can, I think would choose King's Lynn in the semi and hope Swindon beat Coventry

I'm hoping for a point but Poole are riding well at home.

I agree.

Poole haven't won at Kirby Lane since 2013, Belle Vue got a draw at Poole on their last visit so there's nothing to say Poole would beat them over 2 legs.

Poole hammered Swindon only a couple of weeks ago at Wimborne Road and that was with guest Hans scoring double what Morris has on his last 3 visits.

Poole have won at Swindon once and only lost by 8 on their second visit which involved mistakes/falls from a few of their riders so I think at present Poole would be more confident taking on Swindon over 2 meetings.

can only see a home win, but I am hopeful of a point. Pirates 46 - Aces 42

Whats happened to the other 2 points?

Edited by Skidder1

Where have the other 2 points gone??

Quoting the wrong post, Mr Skidder?

I agree.

Poole haven't won at Kirby Lane since 2013, Belle Vue got a draw at Poole on their last visit so there's nothing to say Poole would beat them over 2 legs.

Have Belle Vue moved venues already ? :D