British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 12/08/15

Chris Holder and Davey Watt to intentionally have an awful meeting and hand victory to the Aces. Aces will keep Swindon out of the Play Offs just in time for Poole to hit top form.

I think Poole would rather take on Swindon after they hammered them a couple of weeks ago. On form Poole are capable of winning at the Abbey as well.

However it's been a couple of years since they have won at Belle Vue & they pushed them close at home.

I think Poole could beat either over two legs, however think Swindon would be easier.

Chris Holder and Davey Watt to intentionally have an awful meeting and hand victory to the Aces. Aces will keep Swindon out of the Play Offs just in time for Poole to hit top form.

They wouldn't be awful intentionally, makes no sense.

A win v BV; Lose to Swindon, a couple of points from Lakeside/Leicester away, then check the state of play for our final EL meeting v KL on 2nd September?! :wink::P:D

A point tonight for BV would be a big bonus.

Poole have been strong at home and on form should stop the Aces picking up any points. However, this Aces team fights all the way, they know how important it is to try to get something out of this meeting and I think they might.

I think the team that Poole want least in the play-offs is Belle Vue!! Coventry, Kings Lynn and Swindon all give the better options for aggregate wins and bigger attendances!!

So I'm hoping for a good win for the Pirates tonight - but it will be tough.

Edited by Skidder1

This BV team fights. It never knows when it's beaten. That's a great quality to have. On paper we don't look nearly as strong as Poole but I'm sure the lads will put in a fight and you never know, with the tactical we could steal a point.

This BV team fights. It never knows when it's beaten. That's a great quality to have. On paper we don't look nearly as strong as Poole but I'm sure the lads will put in a fight and you never know, with the tactical we could steal a point.

Bit of kidology going on here me thinks lol. I think on paper there's very little between the two sides and BV have proved they are more than a match for Poole this season. I will quite happily take a narrow victory at this stage

I think the Aces will pinch a point, if Cook rides like he did for Edinburgh last night.

I would love Belle Vue to get something out of this but I think Poole will be too strong. They have been very good at home and have thrashed both Leicester & Swindon in their last 2 home fixtures.

Predict 50-40

I think the Aces will pinch a point, if Cook rides like he did for Edinburgh last night.

But he isnt riding in the PL tonight!
  • Like 1