British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Grachan

Swindon V Coventry - 13-08-2015

Any point starting a topic on this seeing as Armageddon is predicted for tomorrow in Blunsdon?

Easy win for The Bees.

Rain 90 - 0 Speedway

With the cut off dates for the play offs under 4 weeks away and Swindon still having a lot of fixtures to race, it doesn't leave many free dates for this meeting to be restaged if needed. Could also unfortunately mean fixture clashes.

If on, 50 odd 30 something

I agree. On our last visit we led for most of the meeting and then unfortunately Hans got injured. We still managed to get a point.

However Hans is really out of form at the minute and Sarjeant is struggling.

Predict 50-40

I agree. On our last visit we led for most of the meeting and then unfortunately Hans got injured. We still managed to get a point.

However Hans is really out of form at the minute and Sarjeant is struggling.

Predict 50-40

I think you will find that we were a lot weaker then however, from the weather reports so far, it seems much more likely that the weather will win & there will be no racing at all.

I think you will find that we were a lot weaker then however, from the weather reports so far, it seems much more likely that the weather will win & there will be no racing at all.

I just hope they make an early decision to save wasted journeys if the forecast is correct.

Swindon has a full team with Nick Morris back for this meeting. Coventry have A Summers in place of Stuart Robson. This will be a win for Swindon and another 3 points.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

If it goes ahead Hans should really be getting 9+ as a 2nd string at Swindon, he scored 7 from 3 riding at number 1 earlier in the season I believe. Garrity should score well also as he has performed better at the bigger tracks this season. Think we will lose by 10 but wouldn't be surprised if we got a losing point once again.

If it goes ahead Hans should really be getting 9+ as a 2nd string at Swindon, he scored 7 from 3 riding at number 1 earlier in the season I believe. Garrity should score well also as he has performed better at the bigger tracks this season. Think we will lose by 10 but wouldn't be surprised if we got a losing point once again.

His last meeting at the Abbey was 3 points from 4 rides & he was lucky to score that!

His last meeting at the Abbey was 3 points from 4 rides & he was lucky to score that!

Hans is unfortunately like that at the moment, could score 12 or could score 2. You never know till he turns up.

As stated though the weather is heavy rain all day so will not be on.

Whilst I agree your team looks stronger now, on our last visit your guest no 1 & Howarth scored 18 points between them so whilst Ward is capable of scoring really well, I'm not convinced by your other new signing.

swindon could quite easily win this

searjeant doesnt seem keen

andersen up n down

this will be the match when coventry realise they need a change at number 2.....

• Like 3