British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

King's Lynn are using Adam Ellis for Kerr

Freddie Lindgren guests for Milik

RR for Robert Lambert

When did Milik get injured? Kings Lynn have a decent guest for Lindgren to replace Milik. Think Bees will take at least a point.

When did Milik get injured? Kings Lynn have a decent guest for Lindgren to replace Milik. hink Bees will take at least a point.

Not sure as looked okay Saturday in SEC, was he injured in Poland? Lindgren should be a good guest as Milik wasn't scoring big. Freddie scored 11 & 8 on his last visits

Ellis is in great form so should score well at reserve

Edited by mdmc82

Freddie in Stars colours, that doesn't happen very often!! C'mon that man!!

Not sure as looked okay Saturday in SEC, was he injured in Poland? Lindgren should be a good guest as Milik wasn't scoring big. Freddie scored 11 & 8 on his last visits

Ellis is in great form so should score well at reserve

Said Milik was recovering from a crash he had riding for Wroclaw last Sunday(yesterday I assume).Personally I would get rid,he spends more not riding for Lynn than riding.

Said Milik was recovering from a crash he had riding for Wroclaw last Sunday(yesterday I assume).Personally I would get rid,he spends more not riding for Lynn than riding.

What would be the situation re guests if they did sack him?

Still in cynical mood.

Liking Fast Freddie in for Milik....can we do a swap with Wolves...they are welcome to Milik...

Hopefully we can win this and our other home meeting against Leicester at least....

Crowd should be awesome for this one, feel a little bit tense already haha

Liking Fast Freddie in for Milik....can we do a swap with Wolves...they are welcome to Milik...

Hopefully we can win this and our other home meeting against Leicester at least....

No thanks, not even in the same league.

No thanks, not even in the same league.

Thats true Steve, but to hell with it I dont mind Lynn taking a chance on Freddie :D:wink:

• Like 2

Thats true Steve, but to hell with it I dont mind Lynn taking a chance on Freddie :D:wink:

:D

:rofl:

Has Sky switched to this meeting now

The Kings Lynn area is under control from a different weather system, they are under the influence of a Scandinavian blocking high pressure system at the moment. Any wet weather from the Atlantic lows that will be marching in, will be dissipated by the time they get to that particular part of the UK (East Coastal area)

Edited by Shale Searcher