British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

Thanks Freddie. I wonder if this could be a stroke to be pulled for the play-offs should Lynn get that far.

Firstly, I'm not a Coventry or Kings Lynn fan.......

Heat 12

James Sargeant did not move before the tapes went up from his 15m handicap, so exclude Garrity for his move on the first corner, rerun with all 3, Garrity exc, Sargeant still off 15m... End of.

You absolutely cannot exclude someone for a false start when the race has started, and after you've excluded a rider for a first bend incident!

Absolute shocking decision..!!

Correct.. Or if you make a mistake and decide sargeant has jumped the start then it's an unsatisfactory start at that point so Garrity can't be excluded.

Either way the referee completely screwed it up.

• Like 1

The ref caused the accident. Red lights should have been put on before they got to the first bend.

Garrity is innocent!

• Like 2

So only people who thought he moved go on Social media ...but none of the them come on here .

No idea what you are trying to get at. My Facebook and Twitter accounts have plenty of varied opinions as one would assume when disputing opinions.

No idea what you are trying to get at. My Facebook and Twitter accounts have plenty of varied opinions as one would assume when disputing opinions.

Why don't copy paste the ones that say he never moved ....? what I trying get at is that you are talking bull

Why don't copy paste the ones that say he never moved ....? what I trying get at is that you are talking bull

He never moved simple

Woefully exposed tonight if this don't force a signing then I think a few more will show their disapproval by not paying good money to see it . It's a crying shame on a positive note well done matej kus

• Like 3

Well done KL, super stuff. :t:

• Like 1

Woefully exposed tonight if this don't force a signing then I think a few more will show their disapproval by not paying good money to see it . It's a crying shame on a positive note well done matej kus

You've hit the nail on the head

Was Mr Horton their tonight

How slick is this track? No passing, typical TV speedway meeting now'a'days sadly!

Maybe this is why "speedway has gone out of fashion" as Bwitcher would say.

If Sergeant moved (which he didn't) the start was unsatisfactory, and Garrity could not possibly be excluded.. if Sergeant didn't move, then the Garrity exclusion was correct, but Sergeant should then have been in the rerun...!!!!

End of!

Edited by Shale Searcher
  • Like 1

So only people who thought he moved go on Social media ...but none of the them come on here .

I go on both, I'm a Lynn fan (nominally) and Sarj didn't move

• Like 1

How slick is this track? No passing, typical TV speedway meeting now'a'days sadly!

With the amount of rain we had in Dorset today and going that way, reguardless what the forcasters say, i doubt very much Buster was going to take the chance and flood the track. The main aim would have been to make sure the meeting went ahead. Stop moaning.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 2