British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Wed 19th August

So only people who thought he moved go on Social media ...but none of the them come on here .

In fairness I haven't seen many on Twitter either who think he should have been excluded

In fairness I haven't seen many on Twitter either who think he should have been excluded

In fairness you'd know, I hope you've not managed to get riders addresses, you really are not well!

• Like 1

In fairness you'd know, I hope you've not managed to get riders addresses, you really are not well!

😴😴😴

No way Sarj moved in that re-run, watched it on slow mo a few times and the Ref made a bad call there...

Well, us Bees fans have been telling you lot for weeks that this team isn't capable of winning meetings like this against fellow contenders and you've now seen it for yourselves.

Heat leaders (term used loosely) all badly exposed and Andersen still crap at second string. Even allowing for the heat 12 shambles we got exactly what we deserved.

If that was a Playoff semi first leg we'd now be as good as out with an unmarketable second leg to go with the now unmarketable Wednesday night league match against the sparrows.

Even allowing for a signing to replace Robbo, you can't win a thing with Joonas as a second heat leader.

• Like 1

No way Sarj moved in that re-run, watched it on slow mo a few times and the Ref made a bad call there...

He didn't. If the ref thought he had then we would have put on the red lights on and Garrity couldn't be excluded.

Surely someone would have mentioned the ht 12 debacle to the ref on the phone when complaining about the double exclusion? "Come on ref, if you've excluded Sargeant (breaking the imaginary tapes at 15m) then that would have meant you had stopped the race at that point? So Garrity, or any other rider could not be then excluded as you'd stopped the race?

Or, were you using the same discretion as when a rider anticipates the tapes, but does not gain an advantage, so letting the race continue? And you would of excluded Sargeant at the conclusion of that race. But because of the Garrity incident, you excluded Garrity, and then announced Sargeants exclusion, which would of been announced at that races conclusion.........??

Is this possibly the case?

I'm a Poole fan, and I think Sarjeant is one of the worst offenders in the league when it comes to jump-starts.

However, the ref made a bad call on that re-run. Sarjeant did not jump that start. Oh he jumped the first one, and I'm also pretty sure he rolled on the heat he won too (replay didn't show it from the angle I needed to see and I didn't care enough to rewind) but the ref called that exclusion wrong.

I do agree however with his call on Garrity.

NKI was brilliant tonight and Lindgren a great choice of guest. Plus this was a good result for Poole, so that's all good :D

Well, us Bees fans have been telling you lot for weeks that this team isn't capable of winning meetings like this against fellow contenders and you've now seen it for yourselves.

Heat leaders (term used loosely) all badly exposed and Andersen still crap at second string. Even allowing for the heat 12 shambles we got exactly what we deserved.

If that was a Playoff semi first leg we'd now be as good as out with an unmarketable second leg to go with the now unmarketable Wednesday night league match against the sparrows.

Even allowing for a signing to replace Robbo, you can't win a thing with Joonas as a second heat leader.

100% spot on. king as heat leader away from home kills us too.

Why don't copy paste the ones that say he never moved ....? what I trying get at is that you are talking bull

Copy and paste all the comments that said they thought he moved from social media? ?

Yes of course.:rolleyes:

Your opinion is irrelevant as clearly we don't share the same groups or friends.

Call it what you like, it's irrelevant.

good win for the Stars...awesome from Niels and good show from Freddie which in fairness was probably better than Milik wouldve done....but 7 each from Robert's + Lewis's replacements offset that imo.

Rest of the Stars solid too and all did their bit for a much needed win :t:

Bees had a few moments but Garrity let them down when ploughing into Ash and Sarjeant t stay still at the gate it seems (quite agree that if Sarj was excl then Garrity shouldnt have been however...)..... King withdrawing so IRR could be used was a bit of a fast one methinks but didnt really help thankfully :nono:

Edited by Star Fever

How was withdrawing King a fast one? Yeah, giving Kus an extra ride, what a fiddle!

good win for the Stars...awesome from Niels and good show from Freddie which in fairness was probably better than Milik wouldve done....but 7 each from Robert's + Lewis's replacements offset that imo.

Rest of the Stars solid too and all did their bit for a much needed win :t:

Bees had a few moments but Garrity let them down when ploughing into Ash and Sarjeant t stay still at the gate it seems ..... King withdrawing so IRR could be used was a bit of a fast one methinks but didnt really help thankfully :nono:

And using Lindgren for a rider who's not injured isn't?

King's Lynn were made stronger tonight than they will be when they have Lambert & Milik back for play offs.

King is a much better rider than Hans or Kus at King's Lynn and Garrity was already in pain so why would we withdraw King otherwise. Would you rather see him race and make it even worse.

Edited by mdmc82

Can't imagine the Bees team spirit is great tonight with Andersen trying to wipe out anyone he was on track with - and people call Nicki Pedersen dangerous!!

• Like 1

Good win for the Stars,best I have seen Iversen this season I think.All of his races were below 59 secs,no-one got near that.Freddie certainly got more than Milik.But I think Kerr would have scored more than Ellis and maybe Lambert more than R/R.Bjerre still a worry despite getting paid 11.

Coventry were poor Harris was ok but why didn't he turn his throttle the other way when lifting erratically in heat 6.Andersen was gating ok but was to intent on taking riders out even his own on a couple of occasions.

All this kerfuffle about heat 12 I haven't seen the sky recording yet as I was there.Surely,the way I look at it is that Garrity was the plonker in that one.If he didn't go gung ho and wipe Morris out the race would have carried on with Saergent still in it.So the blame must be at Garrity's door for giving the ref the option to look at replays.I can virtually guarantee if nobody fell first bend the race would of carried on.Garrity really is reckless at times.

• Like 1