British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Edinburgh Pl 20th August 2015

Craig 600k to beat the track record.

No nitro tonight then George?

• Like 1

Would ease the strain if he wasn't pulling lockers all the time.

Trick tracks are a devil ain't they😩😩😩

They might be but every track in the UK must be a trick track to him.

Craig 600k to beat the track record.

That's a very generous offer and a real incentive for him to go for it :D

• Like 2

Oh well.

Turned over nicely.

Well done Sheffo.

Come on monarchs - the big one is tomorrow - need to be on it in that one.

So Edinburgh get beat after being unbeatable :shock: How long will it be before someone says they did it deliberately to try and stop Glasgow finishing second :nono:

According to updates,Watjknecht only took 2 programmed rides, heats 2 & 7, is that correct ? thought all riders had to take at least 3 programmed rides, please correct me if I,m mistaken.

So Edinburgh get beat after being unbeatable :shock: How long will it be before someone says they did it deliberately to try and stop Glasgow finishing second :nono:

Cracking theory you've got yourself there.

Anyway seeing Sheffield didn't look that strong I thought this was a stick on away win but if you perform like that you don't deserve to. Well to the proper tigers on your win.

Every time we seem to get defeated our next opponents seem to get a pasting sorry Somerset.

Edited by Mr Blobby

According to updates,Watjknecht only took 2 programmed rides, heats 2 & 7, is that correct ? thought all riders had to take at least 3 prograAlsommed rides, please correct me if I,m mistaken.

Also took a RR ride in Ht 13

According to updates,Watjknecht only took 2 programmed rides, heats 2 & 7, is that correct ? thought all riders had to take at least 3 programmed rides, please correct me if I,m mistaken.

He was in ht13

Though night for the monarchs but bigger and better days to come good to get a wee reminder we are not invincible every now and then. Well done Sheffield

Nice try but Sheffield have virtually zero chance of finishing top 2

Cracking theory you've got yourself there.

Anyway seeing Sheffield didn't look that strong I thought this was a stick on away win but if you perform like that you don't deserve to. Well to the proper tigers on your win.

Every time we seem to get defeated our next opponents seem to get a pasting sorry Somerset.

You don't meet us anytime soon but i imagine you will come back with

Damn predictive text theory Blobby.

Impressed with Zach in heat 2. Put under a lot of pressure but didn't give in and held his line well despite having a slower bike than Clegg and Branford. Off the pace in his other 2 rides, but a very tidy rider who looks like he could do well in the future.

Was surprised at the result to be honest, it was nip and tuck early on but we seemed to have a purple patch mid meeting that saw us home with relative ease.

Cracking ride by Bates to come from the back to beat Sedgmen, unfortunately to be followed by his pantomime act with/at Bellego.