British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester V Wolverhampton, Sat 22nd August 2015 @ 7.30pm

Anyone know teams yet?

No GP this weekend either, so JD will be present.. (GP Summer break)

Weather set fair at the moment as well.... Lions to take the win and 3 points..., nil points for the Wolves.

You mean Leicester select surely

Yes, unfortunately, nearly 50% of our team is out injured...

Sam Masters

Simon Lambert

Josh Auty

All broken..

What are we supposed to do?

• Like 2

Wolves are dreadful, all points to Leicester

Wolves are dreadful Leicester are bottom. If they have guests they stand half a chance but they aren't known for their great home form. 2 awful teams, could go anyway.

Sounds as though Masters and Lambert could be returning for later this week?!

even stevebum couldn't argue with an easy Leicester win

even stevebum couldn't argue with an easy Leicester win

As already stated both teams are dire so no certainty either way.

As already stated both teams are dire so no certainty either way.

Whilst I enjoy your knowledgeable and insightful comments regarding everything speedway and particularly your undeniable, almost vitriolic, support of the number one team in the Black Country.

Can I humbly remind you that receptiveness in any form can be a sign that a person has a limited amount to say on a particular subject. I’m sure you are aware of this and will do your best to rectify your error in future posts.

Kind Regards

• Like 1

Whilst I enjoy your knowledgeable and insightful comments regarding everything speedway and particularly your undeniable, almost vitriolic, support of the number one team in the Black Country.

Can I humbly remind you that receptiveness in any form can be a sign that a person has a limited amount to say on a particular subject. I’m sure you are aware of this and will do your best to rectify your error in future posts.

Kind Regards

Likewise I'm amused at your blind belief that Leicester are a much better team than other EL teams.

I may add I have often added my support that the facilities are superb and have always enjoyed my trips across the East Midlands to watch racing and have always enjoyed the racing there.

I have many friends from Leicester , speedway and none speedway.

Hopefully you will be able to see the bigger picture of the 2015 season before making derogatory claims in the future.

Yours respectfully.

• Like 1

Anyone know teams yet?

No GP this weekend either, so JD will be present.. (GP Summer break)

Weather set fair at the moment as well.... Lions to take the win and 3 points..., nil points for the Wolves.

Teams now on Lions website

Lions: 1. Doyle 2.Masters 3.Walasek 4. Wozniak 5. Swiderski 6 S.Worrall (G) 7 S.Lambert

Wolves 1.Lindgren 2. Thorsell 3.Wells 4. Musielak 5.Karlsson 6.Sargeant (G) 7. Clegg (G)

According to website Masters & Lambert first have to come through premier league matches today & tomorrow before they will know if they are fit enough to return. Although looking at the Edingurgh website they still have R/R for Masters for tonight's fixture.

For Wolves, Bates is with GB U-21'S & Blackbird has announced his retirement with immediate effect.

Although looks like the weather maybe the winner with possible downpours forecast for saurday evening.

Teams now on Lions website

Lions: 1. Doyle 2.Masters 3.Walasek 4. Wozniak 5. Swiderski 6 S.Worrall (G) 7 S.Lambert

Wolves 1.Lindgren 2. Thorsell 3.Wells 4. Musielak 5.Karlsson 6.Sargeant (G) 7. Clegg (G)

According to website Masters & Lambert first have to come through premier league matches today & tomorrow before they will know if they are fit enough to return. Although looking at the Edingurgh website they still have R/R for Masters for tonight's fixture.

For Wolves, Bates is with GB U-21'S & Blackbird has announced his retirement with immediate effect.

Although looks like the weather maybe the winner with possible downpours forecast for saurday evening.

Right, weather time....

Saturday is awkward, but from what I can extrapolate from the models is as follows..

A plume of very warm and wet air is pumped north into Britain on Saturday, when this reacts with a forming low pressure over the west of the country, this area will become very, very unstable and begin breaking down, at the moment, it looks like the west, west Midlands will develop strong thunderstorms, which will move north and east up the country during Saturday evening and night.... The east Midlands should miss most of this untill late in the night, and early into Sunday morning.

It will be very warm Saturday, peaking at around 27/28c by 4pm the evening will remain dry over Leicester until the storms break late evening..

I'm going to this for some crazy reason. Never been before. What's the viewing like, anywhere to sit rather than stand and is the beer draught or cans?

Cheers.

Edited by Blazeaway