British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Coventry V Swindon - 21/08/2015

You're becoming a yawn a minute lately with the anti Coventry rhetoric. Is retirement really that boring?

When Jason has stood trial accused of rape, fled cops while doped up to the eyeballs and failed an alcohol test we'll start questioning his grey matter.

Oh dear bringing up old news just because i made a little joke and i am a long way from retirement thanks perhaps an option you should consider.

Swindon have no reserves so basically they will get a point in each reserve race & only another of an e/f or fall so the top 5 have to score 44 points between them.

Not impossible but will be highly unlikely so has to be a Bees win surely?.

Is Rob Shuttleworth really that much better? :/

Don't forget he's been cherry picked from number 40 of 40 in the draft

you could be right . Bees will be better without Andersen and Robson . . it looks like a close one though Robins by 4 is my guess

That's just saved me £17 .

£17 when was the last time you went. I'm going to give it a miss too. Edited by Game On

Garrity is one of the best riders in the draft and averaging 7+ in the EL & 8+ in the PL

Imposdible to replace.

Shuttleworth is confirmed as riding for Swindon.

Edited by mdmc82

Just shows how ridiculous this draft system is especially when clubs are stopping theirs guesting so stopping them getting much needed track time.

• Like 1

Surely Shuttleworth will be the Swindon guest? As even a 50% fit Garrity should be beating him.

Just shows how ridiculous this draft system is especially when clubs are stopping theirs guesting so stopping them getting much needed track time.

Exactly esp when the draft options are already limited with riders missing through injury or the amount of fixture clashes on a Friday night.

Surely Shuttleworth will be the Swindon guest? As even a 50% fit Garrity should be beating him.

Shuttleworth announced for Swindon. It's Coventry who are struggling to find guests.

Edited by mdmc82

Robert Shuttleworth is one his way to Brandon after a late call up!!

If he's in place of Garrity as suspected then you can see why they have not announced the team

Surely shuttleworth for branford ????

If Garrity was riding I think it would have been confirmed by now as that's the main question people are asking them and still silence.

Or maybe they are struggling to find a guest for King or Robbo? It's much more plausible Shuttleworth will be guesting for Swindon.

Or even Shuttleworth could be a number 8 if we go R/R considering Garrity not fully fit

Surely shuttleworth for branford ????

Yes Wright for Wright and Shuttleworth for Branford.

Does that mean we could be the team with only 6 riders?

Or maybe they are struggling to find a guest for King or Robbo? It's much more plausible Shuttleworth will be guesting for Swindon.

Or even Shuttleworth could be a number 8 if we go R/R considering Garrity not fully fit

If a change had been made then we wouldn't have to be searching the PL for 4pt riders to cover Robson 😕

Edited by mdmc82

Shuttleworth is guesting for Swindon it's on their website.

Yes Wright for Wright and Shuttleworth for Branford.

Does that mean we could be the team with only 6 riders?

If a change had been made then we wouldn't have to be searching the PL for 4pt riders to cover Robson 😕

We are in the playoffs anyway. Long as a change is adequate before then I'm happy enough although they seem to be struggling to find a guest for either King or Robbo. Swindon website has King and Garrity riding still.