British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Somerset Rebels Vs Peterborough Panthers, 28/8/15

Very poor from our website, no news at all on tonight's meeting

Do they only sing when they're winning?

Very poor from our website, no news at all on tonight's meeting

Good news though that Peterborough Today have realised that we are not Phantoms!

• Like 2

All the best to Olly Greenwood, but for tonight not that Somerset need it, certainly has strengthened them no end.

Barker is poor, Lambert would get more than 3,2,2

At least Barker has turned up.. :wink:

• Like 2

I'm behind who ever WANT'S to ride for us..have to say though I'm a bit concerned about our recent away form going into the play offs..

Don't remember us losing this badly with Lambert.

Panthers fans only have themselves to blame...enjoy Barker.

Why change a winning side? Carl Johnson is clueless

Edited by Morrissey Fan

I'm behind who ever WANT'S to ride for us..have to say though I'm a bit concerned about our recent away form going into the play offs..

don't know what the panic is if panthers finish 4th or 5th they'll end up facing Sheffield , lets face it they'd rather face Sheffield than either Ipswich or Plymouth , don't think any team will fancy taking on Plymouth they look super strong ,

just plod along to the play offs now the top 2 is unlikely , its the best policy , no risks

Edited by hans fan

Agreed with hansfan if we faced either Ippo or Plymouth atm we will get hammered, let's face Sheffield, and I fancy our chances. Lambert and Ully need to get back to fitness

Plymouth look the team to beat right now, and they do so well around the Showground

• Like 2

Agreed with hansfan if we faced either Ippo or Plymouth atm we will get hammered, let's face Sheffield, and I fancy our chances. Lambert and Ully need to get back to fitness

not seen oystercard race since the injury , no way is lambert 100% fit but you can't fault the lad , grondal looks like he'll be at reserve for play offs which will deffo be huge bonus

Grondal will be a trump card at reserve especially at home.

Simon is trying is hardest, at Ippo gave it his all! Ully clearly wasn't fit last night and didn't enjoy the track but alternatively needs track time, so catch 22 really

Don't remember us losing this badly with Lambert.

Panthers fans only have themselves to blame...enjoy Barker.

Why change a winning side? Carl Johnson is clueless

Mate..why don't you do one and go back to staring at the posters on your bedroom wall of k.Bjerre, THJ, MJJ, Dakota North and your latest favourite Sick note Lambert.

• Like 2

Grondal will be a trump card at reserve especially at home.

Simon is trying is hardest, at Ippo gave it his all! Ully clearly wasn't fit last night and didn't enjoy the track but alternatively needs track time, so catch 22 really

I just don't think theres any need whatsoever to press the panic button staying safe is the best option , if panthers lose Monday the panic button needs to be pressed esp with the scunny match not being rearranged yet