British Speedway Forum

Its time to start supporting Warren Scott at Rye House, whatever has gone on, has gone on, but ALL us fans wish Rye House to continue and grow and the ONLY way this can happen is under the owners wishes and that it WARREN SCOTT.

Try to move on and see the bigger picture and support the club not boycott it, Warren you have my support.

• Like 1

A sports direct?

They already have one. Full of Newcastle United shirts

Its time to start supporting Warren Scott at Rye House, whatever has gone on, has gone on, but ALL us fans wish Rye House to continue and grow and the ONLY way this can happen is under the owners wishes and that it WARREN SCOTT.

Try to move on and see the bigger picture and support the club not boycott it, Warren you have my support.

i'm sure he's thrilled.

Andrew Silver did not give up his managers job.

I have it on good authority that he was sacked via text message by the stadium manager. He is the bloke that paces up & down with a big bunch of keys. I haven't heard anybody say anything nice about him!!

Andrew Silver did not give up his managers job.

I have it on good authority that he was sacked via text message by the stadium manager. He is the bloke that paces up & down with a big bunch of keys. I haven't heard anybody say anything nice about him!!

Sacked by Text. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If so - Classy - I don't think so. :mad: :mad:

Edited by The White Knight

Before everyone starts raging, we only have one posters word on that. Without taking sides, there's always two sides to every story.

Without Warren Scott's intervention we'd still be watching the same 1-7 until the end of the season. At least now we can see the best young British talent since Tai for a few weeks at least.

• Like 3

Im thinking more and more that Rye are going Elite next year and Lamber will be part of that team

I wonder if Kings Lynn are aware of that don't they own his Contract. EL at Rye thanks but no thanks think they would lose fans rather than gain them unless of course we want even more RR and Guests.

Anyone know who actually owns Robert Lambert's contract and if he would be able to ride for Rye if we went EL next year. On saying that if we do go EL I shan't be going there very much, I prefer Premier there is much more competition and more teams to race against.

• Like 1

The rumours about EL are interesting. I'm not sure the fans have an appetite for it in its current format.

Anyone know who actually owns Robert Lambert's contract and if he would be able to ride for Rye if we went EL next year. On saying that if we do go EL I shan't be going there very much, I prefer Premier there is much more competition and more teams to race against.

Kings Lynn own Lamberts contract I believe.

Elite league for Rye would be suicidal for Scott.

More likely going to have a bigger go cart track there. I hear the boss regularly races them round the Speedway track.

Kings Lynn own Lamberts contract I believe.

Elite league for Rye would be suicidal for Scott.

More likely going to have a bigger go cart track there. I hear the boss regularly races them round the Speedway track.

no smoke without fire.

Go Kart track is a separate entity to the speedway stadium. Doubt the kart track would be happy with Scott laying a kart track of his own next door.

Lots of speculation on here with no evidence of any facts. Not helping anyone.

• Like 3

Go Kart track is a separate entity to the speedway stadium. Doubt the kart track would be happy with Scott laying a kart track of his own next door.

Scott owns that too!!

Sounds feasible to me.

Lots of speculation on here with no evidence of any facts.

Edited by Hob Nob
  • Like 1

The kart site doesn't need extending and if they were flush with money they should consider resurfacing the currently cracked track.

EL rumours being spread around again but I just don't see it. Too many negatives with the EL.

Scott owns that too!!

Sounds feasible to me.

Since when? If that was the case then the car park should be his first priority, but I don't think that is true.