British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
home straight

For Starman And His Unspeakably Ridiculous Comments.

They could be young kids in there bedroom waiting for mummy to call them for tea

Edited by rammstien

Sadly those idiots trolling on the Darcy Ward thread simply want attention, they clearly are deficient in some way.

I've tried very hard not to reply to them, failed a couple of time :sad:

I refuse to hurl abuse at them, I won't descend to their level....tis bloody difficult tho

• Like 6

Sadly those idiots trolling on the Darcy Ward thread simply want attention, they clearly are deficient in some way.

I refuse to hurl abuse at them, I won't descend to their level....tis bloody difficult tho

You were remarkably restrained. I wish I could be like that sometimes.....

• Like 1

I thought you did a great job with the latest one.

I couldn't help but post something, so I started a new thread rather than drag the DW one down further.

• Like 1

I agree with you. Whilst we may all at sometime disagree and debate about speedway and our teams, this is something we should all be united in and it's been nice once again to see most people putting their differences a side and coming together.

As many of you know, I have never been Ward's biggest fan but I would never wish injury on any rider and really hope he has a full & speedy recovery. What's happened to him is very shocking and sad.

What's disappoining is that Starman is meant to support Ward & Poole and yet it's fans of other teams that are having to ask him to show respect.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 6

Maybe Star Lady should create multiple accounts like some other sad individuals do on here, then there could be more like her! :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Maybe Star Lady should create multiple accounts like some other sad individuals do on here, then there could be more like her! :rolleyes:

Hubby is horrified by the thought of more than one of me....he says be very careful what you wish for :D

• Like 3

Hubby is horrified by the thought of more than one of me....he says be very careful what you wish for :D

He's quite right too :approve:

• Like 1

This threads a great idea...between wackie attcking kks...starman and this other clown titsy there has been too much nonsense on darcys getwell thread. I know wackie has apologised but I.m.o that started it all off. Then starman gets jealous because somebody else knows where darcy stays and he spits out the dummy like a petulant teenager with a crush on his friend. Starman there's a time and a place and that was neither. Now we have titsy just being a twit. Hopefully the mods ban this tool and remove all posts and replys so we can get back to wishing a speedway legend the best in his recovery.

• Like 1

I apologised numerous times, but still stand by my instinct that the whole KKS things didn't sit right and was abhorrent trolling. (Maybe as your post is!) The setting up of the go fund me page with a £5k target just tipped it for me and I had to say something - rightly or wrongly. Seems I wasn't the only one who felt that way, but maybe the only one with the balls to say it.

The thread would have gone off topic sooner of later anyway as all threads do on here. At least it removed one of the duplicate aliases for a while, although I'm sure this KKS is still about in another guise

• Like 1

I apologised numerous times, but still stand by my instinct that the whole KKS things didn't sit right and was abhorrent trolling. (Maybe as your post is!) The setting up of the go fund me page with a £5k target just tipped it for me and I had to say something - rightly or wrongly. Seems I wasn't the only one who felt that way, but maybe the only one with the balls to say it.

The thread would have gone off topic sooner of later anyway as all threads do on here. At least it removed one of the duplicate aliases for a while, although I'm sure this KKS is still about in another guise

I have a sneaky feeling he/she might already be active on this topic.