British Speedway Forum
Tsunami

Plymouth Devils V Newcastle Diamonds - Fri 28th Aug, 2015

Nobody wanting to start a thread that is on tonight ?

Newcastle team news.

For this meeting only, Lewis Kerr's rides will be shared out by RR, whilst Christian Henry's place will be taken by the in form Scunny rider Alex Davies.

Also missing will be Tero Aarnio, who has to ride in the Finnish National Championships, and his place will be taken by Birmingham's rider Sam Chapman

So the team members will be:-

Steve Worrall

RR Lewis Kerr

Alex Davies

Anton Rosen

Ludde Lingdgren

Simon Nielsen

Sam Chapman

(not necessarily in team order)

Has our usual thread starter been slacking Dave,,, again ??? ;)

Yes, it would appear to be. I had to step in as a D2Dan replacement(not to be confused with DDRR)

Anyway, not much to play for tonight for the Diamonds,,, I would like to see Plymouth take 3 pts, in their attempt at the play-offs, in which I think they deserve, and the lads to take it easy as they have bigger fish to fry on Sunday, (not me, cos I don't like fish),,, but hope the weathers nice down in Devon and everyone has a nice day out :)

ps. whats DDRR, is it something to do with the bank ??? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2

Anyway, not much to play for tonight for the Diamonds,,, I would like to see Plymouth take 3 pts, in their attempt at the play-offs, in which I think they deserve, and the lads to take it easy as they have bigger fish to fry on Sunday, (not me, cos I don't like fish),,, but hope the weathers nice down in Devon and everyone has a nice day out :)

I agree with you RD. It would be super to see Plymouth get in to these 'Play Offs'. :t::approve: :approve:

DantoDanwRiterReplacement. :D

• Like 1

We are looking for an Texter who is attending the meeting this evening. If anyone can help, please send me a pm with your mobile number.

Thanks

Well Im cheering the Diamonds on even if most of their own want Plymouth to win!

• Like 2

Well Im cheering the Diamonds on even if most of their own want Plymouth to win!

what ???,,, both of us, and one doesn't even go ;)

'Com-on you little Devils' :)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

Absolutely getting mullered at the moment at Plymouth. Better be that they are saving themselves for Glasgow. :nono:

Devils doing well

Yes they are.

Hopefully the 'Diamonds' will do as well on Sunday. :t:

Howay lads,,, a said 'let them win', not take the p!ss :(,,, but a suppose if it all goes down to goal difference its ok ;)

• Like 2

Shocking result and performance, with the exception of our guest. Hope the riders ears are throbbing at the moment.

Let's hope they have some remorse for wearing a Diamond and scoring that poor. Since when was Plymouth the new Exeter.

• Like 1