British Speedway Forum
ash

Fim Speedway Grand Prix 2015 Game

what is needed next is a promotor/manager game where you build a club, pick a team and manage through a full season

including polish, swedish, german, danish leagues etc.

Not the British leagues... :(

Not the British leagues... :(

I wish. :sad: :sad: :sad:

@nigelpearson: Delighted to say I have reached agreement to voice the video game "Speedway Grand Prix 15" and will fly to Poland on Tuesday to record.

This is disappointing. I really enjoy the unintentionally hilarious commentaries of the previous Speedway Grand Prix games. Let's hope it's a decent game.

• Like 2

Well i'm not going to lie... Iv'e waited pretty much my whole life for a speedway game to come out on consoles, so excited really is a massive understatement. This will be straight into my Xbox One collection!

The only thing that slightly concerns me, is that when you look on the various game websites and the up and coming games in 2015, this is not included in any of them. Is it definitely being released in the UK?

Could be available via digital download only rather than available in disc form as this game is probably going to be worth closer to £20 than £40.

Could be available via digital download only rather than available in disc form as this game is probably going to be worth closer to £20 than £40.

Hmm... I was under the assumption that it was going to be a fully fledged Xbox One game, but it would make sense if it was more of an arcade style digital based game... Can't see them making much of a profit if it was released at full price as a hard copy.

I still can't believe it is actually being released on consoles anyway!

Any ideas on a release date yet? The lack of news (which is to be expected given the fact its a pretty low key game) is making me impatient!

It will be a fully blown release across Europe available for around £40 - However there will be a limited run of copies produced

Sounds promising! How do you find this information? I cannot find anything relating to it...

Needs to allow the player to create a character as opposed to picking an SGP rider and racing as them.

Some kind of league racing should be included even if it is in the same vein as Pro Evolution Soccer and combines teams from a variety of countries. The SGP tracks could even be used as home track venues for clubs and a few generic stadiums/tracks also added in. This would boost the 'career' mode. Not perfect but a start and an improvement on any previous Speedway game offering.

Also as you move through the career mode the SGP line up should change from year to year otherwise you are literally doing the same rounds against the same riders every time.

Will be buying this for the PS4 no doubt however.

It will be a fully blown release across Europe available for around £40 - However there will be a limited run of copies produced

I would expect more than just doing an SGP series for £40, especially as the series will probably be over by release. Obviously more details will come out nearer the release date.

To try and build a GP game with leave racing (or vice versa) would actually require two different games that integrate with each other.

The only reason this game is on consoles is that development tools now allow you to quite easily develops games for multiple platforms at the same time. So what we're going to get is what they have made for the PC in the past but also on a playstation and Xbox as a bonus.

419476969.gif

FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 (PS4)

Racing - Techland - release date: 2016

15.png

Why not call it SGP16 if that's the year of release?

The 2016 line-up will be known by then so the game will already be outdated!!!

If it isn't due out til next year surely it would be better to release it as Speedway Grand Prix 16 and have the riders for next year's series included.