British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Play-offs 2015

Insane! Found myself swearing and laughing alongside the commentators on that unbelievable move from Sayfudinov! That's the best I've seen in ages. Looking forward to this evenings clash.

I seem to remember you saying the Belle Vue playoff was a good meeting and now you're saying this was poor?!?!

I wasn't serious Screamer :)

It was a bit of sarchasm at those who tell us how the racing is just as good at NL level etc..

Nothing can bit the very best riders going at it like that.

Now onto Emil again.. whilst everyone is salivating over his brilliant ride, which it was from lap 2 onwards... they are totally forgetting its a TEAM event... Emil wiped out his partner in that race, turning what was at worst a 3-3, more likely a 4-2 to Vetlanda as Emil would have passed Lindback ok.. into a 3-3.

Hence, costing his team 2 pts... will those 2pts be vital when its all said and done?

Any team news yet for tonights meeting?

Edited.

Seen Ghostwalkers earlier post now, thanks GW!

Edited by BWitcher

Still no lineups... :neutral:

According to the article GW posted earlier in the thread its R/R for Ljung, which means all bar Emil and Zmarzlik can take rides.

Indianerna same 7 I would assume.

The odds offered by Bet365 concur with that, Woffinden Over 13 for example compared to Emil Over 11.

According to the article GW posted earlier in the thread its R/R for Ljung, which means all bar Emil and Zmarzlik can take rides.

Indianerna same 7 I would assume.

The odds offered by Bet365 concur with that, Woffinden Over 13 for example compared to Emil Over 11.

I saw that, what i want to know if Jonasson rides at reserve or Holta.

Hi everyone,

A couple more "heat 14's" please :lol:

Hi everyone,

A couple more "heat 14's" please :lol:

Very unlikely since this is Vetlanda. A track that is completely different then Sannahed. Most likely there will be little passing after first bend.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Very unlikely since this is Vetlanda. A track that is completely different then Sannahed. Most likely there will be little passing after first bend.

I know, but i can dream can't i ? At least give me a good sunset. :t::lol: