British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Wolves V Aces & Lions 7/9

What on earth is Musielak doing tonight....Verne Troyer would be more useful.

Just tweeted, I'm not even at Wolves and he's annoying me tonight!

Just tweeted, I'm not even at Wolves and he's annoying me tonight!

Has more crashes than a Zx Spectrum .

• Like 1

Congratulations to the Aces on making the play offs, one of the feel good stories of the season for me.

• Like 3

HaHaHa! stevebrum must be loving this. Losing at home to the "worst team in the league" :D

Just 9 out of 30 race wins...

And three of them from the reserves.....

Still, at 25 quid a pop, I bet the points money was well covered tonight!!!

This would have been worth £25 to see Wolves season flop more than even I thought it could :D

Who would have thought it - Wolves beaten by Leicester at home! What was stevebrum saying about the league's worst team? :wink:

• Like 2

Ha ha Stevie boy.

Wolves better than Leicester?

I think not how about 3-1 the Leicester lads, 3-1 to the Leicester lads,did I say 3-1 to the Leicester lads.

• Like 4

stevebrum has just hung himself. :rofl::rofl:

Has anybody checked the passenger lists for flights to Rome. :D

• Like 1

Peter Adams is better than Ford/Middlo together. Thrown away this season but now have both Freddie and Tobiasz on very low avarages. Oh, wait a minute. Maybe Tobiasz has already signed for Poole? Gomolski path? Surely better than his avarage suggest and will improve a lot in the future.

Peter Adams is better than Ford/Middlo together. Thrown away this season but now have both Freddie and Tobiasz on very low avarages. Oh, wait a minute. Maybe Tobiasz has already signed for Poole? Gomolski path? Surely better than his avarage suggest and will improve a lot in the future.

What suggests that ? he can't even get round a track without falling

stevebrum has just hung himself. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

This would have been worth £25 to see Wolves season flop more than even I thought it could :D

Im thinking the same watching the Bees fail in the play offs. :t:

Who would have thought it - Wolves beaten by Leicester at home! What was stevebrum saying about the league's worst team? :wink:

Are they finally off the bottom yet? :wink:

Ha ha Stevie boy.

Wolves better than Leicester?

I think not how about 3-1 the Leicester lads, 3-1 to the Leicester lads,did I say 3-1 to the Leicester lads.

Have you caught us up yet or are you still basement dwellers? :wink:

THANK GOD THAT'S OVER.

Dismal, dire and toothless. More apathetic with every match reaching a new low.

The aces came for a fight and found no opposition. I'm glad their fans finally have something to cheer about but there constant booing and jeering of Wolves riders was juvenile to say the least. Still, little things and all that.

Glad my second team have made the top 4 tho.

as for Leicester, they looked 2nd best right thru the match. That was until Wolves as per usual decided to not fight for the points in the dying stages.

Congratulations on the win and surprisingly they won't be bottom possibly now. That's shocking in itself.

WOLVES

FREDDIE - dismal 1st match but showed fight in the 2nd. 2/5

JACOB - consistent in both meetings but Heat 15? Really? 3/5

RICKY- better in 1st match but at least putting himself in the action during tonight's racing. 2.5/5

TOBBY - patience has worn thin with him. Looks like he had never ridden here before. Totally dire. 0/5

PK - the old dog still had his moments but it's looking like one season too many now. 2/5

JOSH - one of the highlights of both matches, particularly the 2nd. Has been interesting to watch him grow throughout the year and was in the action a lot tonight. 4/5 MOTM (s)

CLEGG - tries but outclassed by both Aces. 1/5

ASH- good effort and has clearly developed this year.3/5

He goes in the our village pub. If you shout "it's christmas" at him, even at Christmas he gives you an angry look, a bit like the Wolves fans tonight.