British Speedway Forum
allthegearbutnaeidea

The Bspa Premier League Meeting Before The Plrc

Don't forget the PIES screm. They are just the best. :t::approve: :approve:

don't you miss the pies WKD, or do you secretly go to Berwick ???,,, haha

I go to 'the grove' chippy, the haggis is the dogs bollocks,,, and probably other bits of stuff, but I don't think about it whilst eating, lol

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 3

Edinburgh of course don't eat burgers now apparently, in case they miss a meeting.

We`re talking proper burgers though, not the second rate pap they sell in Berlin Airport for example. :blink:

• Like 2

maybe it was all teams who dont have a rep on the comittee had to pay for a slap up meal to thoose who decide what rules can be broken by which teams

that would be us then!

I go to 'the grove' chippy, the haggis is the dogs bollocks,,, and probably other bits of stuff, but I don't think about it whist eating, lol

Do you mean Roberts Smiths by any chance, the Grove is the pub so their won't be a lot of haggis in there

Do you mean Roberts Smiths by any chance, the Grove is the pub so their won't be a lot of haggis in there

no,,, its on the grove, in the estate opposite Shielfield Park,,,

'The Priory' thats it :)

Edited by ruffdiamond

I go to 'the grove' chippy, the haggis is the dogs bollocks,,, and probably other bits of stuff, but I don't think about it whist eating, lol

Your probably not to far off the mark with that statement. :rofl: Robert Smiths chippy is the best by far, always helps cheer me up when the Diamonds has had an arse kicking from them Bandits!!! :t:

Your probably not to far off the mark with that statement. :rofl: Robert Smiths chippy is the best by far, always helps cheer me up when the Diamonds has had an arse kicking from them Bandits!!! :t:

robert smiths is over hyped and living off former glorys..... A bit like the speedway team :)
  • Like 3

I go before the meeting, so if/when we get wa arses kicked, i'm normally contented anyway (full belly n that) a'd be to upset to enjoy scoff otherwise ;)

robert smiths is over hyped and living off former glorys..... A bit like the speedway team :)

Two really good Chippys ib Berwick town centre aswell. Cannon and Castlegate chippys

• Like 1