British Speedway Forum
allthegearbutnaeidea

The Bspa Premier League Meeting Before The Plrc

Well, if the 4's is to be held at Berwick, we have done our bit for promoting the local food establishments and, maybe in line for some 'free chips' ;)

• Like 3

Well, if the 4's is to be held at Berwick, we have done our bit for promoting the local food establishments and, maybe in line for some 'free chips' ;)

I`m only five minutes from Robert Smith`s I`m willing to take the free chips for the team on here.

I`m only five minutes from Robert Smith`s I`m willing to take the free chips for the team on here.

'Good lad',,, like ya style :)

Much as though I would love to see the meeting at Berwick because it would give me another week of live speedway after the Under 19 meeting, I really cannot see it. I originally thought it would go to Scunthorpe, because I thought it was Peterborough and Ipswich in the final, along with Newcastle and Edinburgh, but my bad, I didn't realise Somerset are there instead. With that in mind I would think Leicester is the more likely venue.

Much as though I would love to see the meeting at Berwick because it would give me another week of live speedway after the Under 19 meeting, I really cannot see it. I originally thought it would go to Scunthorpe, because I thought it was Peterborough and Ipswich in the final, along with Newcastle and Edinburgh, but my bad, I didn't realise Somerset are there instead. With that in mind I would think Leicester is the more likely venue.

As I said. ;):)

Just watch - it will go somewhere else now that I have said that. :blush: :blush: :unsure::blink:

Leicester logistically and financially was the best option to restage the PL4s as has good home crowds,Leicester rider Sam Masters in the meeting,Centrally located so would pick up from casuals from Cov,Wolves,Peterborough,Birmingham and maybe Sheffield. Leicester also finished early so fans eager for more meetings

Also no high stadium hire costs,all volunteer staff so seemed a win win thing. Except Leicesters promotion are not well favoured by BSPA and couldn't agree a staging fee so believe it's Scunthorpe or Kings Lynn now

Edited by flagrag