British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf1 - Belle Vue Aces Vs Swindon Robins, 14 Sep 2015

Well it's play-off time again and the best 4 teams are in it. This is a tough tie to call but I will go for an 8 point win to the Aces, 49-41 (but obviously hope that Swindon sneak a win)

Very tough to call.

Belle Vue have home track advantage and also the stronger reserve pairing home and away on paper. However there is a question mark over Zagar. AJ would possibly be a good guest for the home leg.

I didn't think Swindon were that strong against a depleted bees on Thursday but then they did really well at Poole. It depends with Morris & Batchelor turn up.

Think this could be a good match up and could go either way. I think Belle Vue will be very happy that they got Swindon from the 3 available teams.

Worrall will be the key to the two legs - if he can peform as he did at Wolves, then I can see the Aces winning home and away, if not, it will be very close.

• Like 1

With 80% of rain forecast for both Belle Vue & Coventry on Monday, does anybody know when the restaging date would be if rained off?

Far too early to be calling rain. Manchester changed by the hour lol

If Zagars not fit AJ is a good guest rides the track well. We need an 8 point win minimum, anything less won't be enough. 10 and as above and it would be ours to lose.

I'd just like to say well done Belle Vue on making the play off's ..

Think Batchelor may go missing in the play offs... always good for a whinge though! :rofl:

Nice to see Belle Vue in the end of season mix for a change Kinda hope Swindon win it for Darcy!! :t:

Good luck Belle Vue ...

I second that, if the Bees don't win it I hope Belle Vue do.

• Like 2

Think Batchelor may go missing in the play offs... always good for a whinge though! :rofl:

Nice to see Belle Vue in the end of season mix for a change Kinda hope Swindon win it for Darcy!! :t:

There is only one team Ward will be hoping win it, and that's not Swindon

I second that, if the Bees don't win it I hope Belle Vue do.

I agree. Like Belle Vue's team and Fans. So if not us then I hope it's them

I think Swindon should win this over two legs, Charles Wright isn't bad and Rose is riding well and i think there top 5 is better than Belle Vue's.

• Like 1

There is only one team Ward will be hoping win it, and that's not Swindon

That is because he would not want Poole to have to race Swindon in the final

• Like 2

That is because he would not want Poole to have to race Swindon in the final

Darcy will want Poole to win as that is the club his heart is with. A handful of meetings with Seindon doesn't change that

Darcy will want Poole to win as that is the club his heart is with. A handful of meetings with Seindon doesn't change that

It is not about racing a handful of meetings with Swindon, he knows how dangerous Roscos Robins can be over two legs

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2