British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf1 - Belle Vue Aces Vs Swindon Robins, 14 Sep 2015

http://tinyurl.com/pm2l5x6

It's a bit rich Rosco calling Belle Vue cheats after some of the things he has done this season!

Zagar didn't look fit on Saturday and didn't even make the semi, anybody could see he was in discomfort. Didn't Swindon have a guest for Adrian/Kildemand even when they were fit.

Has Rosco not seen how good Zagar has recently been. Sounds more like Rosco is getting excuses in early incase Swindon don't win tonight.

Oh dear rosco after the stunts your team pulled to get the team changed mid season a big ooooooooooiooooooops

You can only laugh at Rosco and his outbursts.

Let's face it he is the expert of pulling stunts all season long.

Mon the Aces.

• Like 1

Well, that worked better than Rosco could ever have expected!

What exactly has worked for him?

He's got an entire forum thinking he's a bit of a tool.

He's turned all neutrals into Belle Vue supporters

He's fired up the Belle Vue team

..and if his "publicity" brings in more punters tonight, it's Belle Vue that will get the money.

• Like 1

What exactly has worked for him?

He's got an entire forum thinking he's a bit of a tool.

He's turned all neutrals into Belle Vue supporters

He's fired up the Belle Vue team

..and if his "publicity" brings in more punters tonight, it's Belle Vue that will get the money.

Good piece of PR if you ask me, can't be that much of a tool with a brand new range rover and his own pub.

Come on the Robins, don't want to go to Manchester for the final if we make it.

• Like 1

Good piece of PR if you ask me, can't be that much of a tool with a brand new range rover and his own pub.

Come on the Robins, don't want to go to Manchester for the final if we make it.

U can't be a tool if you own a new range rover?!?!
  • Like 3

I think Ronnie Russell will try and set the track up to suit his brother Terry Russell's team. It's cheating we know but it's how it works at the moment. Sad.

• Like 1

I think Ronnie Russell will try and set the track up to suit his brother Terry Russell's team. It's cheating we know but it's how it works at the moment. Sad.

Haha, that old myth again.....getting an excuse in early just in case!!

I think Colin Meredith is more than capable of preparing a track

U can't be a tool if you own a new range rover?!?!

Don't they say the difference between a hedgehog and a Range Rover is that hedgehogs have the pricks on the outside?

Edited by John Leslie
  • Like 9

Don't they say the difference between a hedgehog and a Range Rover is that hedgehogs have the pricks on the outside?

PMSFL

Ha ha, yep those syringes of blood probably came from his local butchers.

Probably old pictures, from when he had his original accident.

One thing Zagar and Belle Vue have done, though, with their cheating is motivate the Robins and turn all the neutrals into Swindon fans.

• Like 1

Wow 3 pages of pretty much total drivel.

Rosco spits his dummy out.

And now on Twitter has publicly apologised to Zagar.

And some Swindon fans think Belle Vue are the ones in the wrong!

Love all the Poole fans hoping for a Swindon win as now the clubs are united because of the tragic circumstances to Darcy. I know what has happened is obviously awful but the love in is quite sickly.

Starman has always slagged Rosco off in the past now he defends him!

Swindon have pulled stunts all season long and Rosco is fast becoming the new Muddlo with his daft statements.

Lets hope for a Belle Vue v Coventry final, least then the forum will actaully be filled with normal comments from the 2 biggest current clubs in the sport

Probably old pictures, from when he had his original accident.

One thing Zagar and Belle Vue have done, though, with their cheating is motivate the Robins and turn all the neutrals into Swindon fans.

No he has turned the people that felt sorry for Swindon re Darcy into Belle Vue fans

• Like 2

Whilst many people are saying this is just mind games, to have an injured rider at the centre of it, especially at this delicate moment within speedway is just sick.

I think this is Tossiterds last throw of the dice before he goes back to lorry driving full time. We can't have a lowlife like him using injured people to score points in the press involved in the sport.

I find it upsetting that someone would have a go at a team that has lost their number one to a genuine injury. Awful.

#staystrongdarcy

• Like 1

Love all the Poole fans hoping for a Swindon win as now the clubs are united because of the tragic circumstances to Darcy. I know what has happened is obviously awful but the love in is quite sickly.

Swindon have pulled stunts all season long and Rosco is fast becoming the new Muddlo with his daft statements.

Lets hope for a Belle Vue v Coventry final, least then the forum will actaully be filled with normal comments from the 2 biggest current clubs in the sport

No he has turned the people that felt sorry for Swindon re Darcy into Belle Vue fans

For me its all about location,Swindon is a lot closer than Manchester!

Now hang on just a cotton picking minute, we're not all hoping for a Swindon win at all. To be fair I couldn't give a rats ass who wins this semi as all I care about is ours against the Bees. Unless something drastic happens it will be a Poole v Swindon final, but if not then hey, Poole v Belle Vue is just as good for me as all I'm interested in is the Poole Pirates.

Good luck to all 4 teams I say, but the Pirates will bring the silverware back to where it belongs :t:

• Like 1

Shouldn't have done. It was fun to get a bit of needle going for important matches.

• Like 1

He's put out a proper apology now. Well Done Rosco! We all make mistakes but it takes a big man to admit you were wrong.