British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Posf1 - Belle Vue Aces Vs Swindon Robins, 14 Sep 2015

There were at least 14 Swindon fans on the 3rd /4th bend with scarves and flags. We had a good old time. We even started celebrating 5-1 to BV because it looked at times we wouldn't get a finisher in some heats.

Shame the chap with the loud hailer from the Coventry away match didn't manage to make the trip though.

Yes, he was great fun at Coventry as I stood near him with 5 other Swindon fans. Mind you Lucy didn't get much sleep as he kept waking her up. :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, he was great fun at Coventry as I stood near him with 5 other Swindon fans. Mind you Lucy didn't get much sleep as he kept waking her up. :lol:

Thought it was only genuine speedway fans who went to sleep at most modern meetings :lol:

Just watched the match on replay,don't think Speedway Gold will be snapping it up.Then again is there anything on Speedway Gold that's post 2010.Today's offerings on Gold were from Eastbourne 2003 and Coventry 2010,pretty good action and Don't the bikes sound great.

Edited by New Science

Must say poor old Rosco had a face like a wet wicket, he was just the same when they where beten at the Lions twice, had a word with him before their first meeting that was on Sky and I have never spoken to a more misserable bugger in all my life, would never go up to him to have a word with him again.

Hope BV do the bussiness over them next Monday. It would be nice to see BV v the Bees. Make a change to having to watch Poole year in year out.

• Like 1

Was he wearing purple chino's? If he was it may have been Gater1. Oh no sorry, he switched allegiances this season ;)
  • Like 1

Was he wearing purple chino's? If he was it may have been Gater1. Oh no sorry, he switched allegiances this season ;)

The only berk I've seen wearing bloody purple chinos was a tranny at Bangkok airport... the big poofter. Not suitable for speedway crowds this sort of trouserwear, although The Robins did ride in purple! Anyone wearing purple chinos should be refused admission banned for life IMO, unless they're called Prince.

Edited by haydon hat

Zagar riding in the Golden Helmet on Sunday so presumably he'll be back on Monday.

Zagar riding in the Golden Helmet on Sunday so presumably he'll be back on Monday.

Will depend if he gets through the meeting. He won't know until he gets on the bike.

Why is all this nastiness and discretion aimed at Zagar?. He is one of the good guys and has performed admirably all season.

We want to attract more riders of his calibre into our league, and questioning his injuries or commitment is not doing anybody any favours.....

If Belle Vue had the choice of a fit Zagar or a guest, they would choose Zagar every time......

• Like 2

Why shouldnt he, he seems to get through a gp ok.

You win the spoon m8!
  • Like 1

Looks like Rosco was right about Zagar ....if he wants the best chance to be fit for Monday then don't ride at the weekend . but of course he won't miss big solo meetings .

Why shouldnt he, he seems to get through a gp ok.

Depends what you mean by ok. He looked in discomfort and didn't score very well compared to what he has been esp on that track.

Not sure how anybody can doubt his injuries. We all saw the horrible crash and also the pictures from the hospital.

I'm sure Belle Vue will be hoping Zagar is fit enough to take his place as he has been in great form lately and a big loss for them and always better to have a full team

Edited by mdmc82