British Speedway Forum
Red Panda

Coventry V Poole Elsf 1

Lindgren (regardless of his season) is an adequate replacement. Don't know why the doom and gloom here. Hopefully he's booked for the 2/4 meetings. Still think Poole have the edge now

As I said most would pick Lindgren ahead of JK as to who is the better rider. Don't think it changes much just that people are disappointed it isn't a Dudek or Pawlicki etc.

I can see this working well for us. It's effectively a months loan of Freddie ( of he goes well) Riding in the play offs for a "new" team may just see him be a bit more fired up than when riding in a hum drum league meeting... If he recaptures his previous Brandon form then that will put us in a decent position.

• Like 2

if its true about horton asking all those riders to come and ride in the 2 or 4 matches and they all bluntly refused it goes to show how hard it would be to bring squads in

if they dont wana do just a few matches like this at the end of the season for a five figure sum , why would they wana race over here at all

• Like 1

Personally I think Lindgren for Kylmakorpi is trading up.

Maybe in the away leg.

if its true about horton asking all those riders to come and ride in the 2 or 4 matches and they all bluntly refused it goes to show how hard it would be to bring squads in

if they dont wana do just a few matches like this at the end of the season for a five figure sum , why would they wana race over here at all

With not much notice though..

Maybe in the away leg.

With not much notice though..

well they wouldnt get much notice for a lot of matches if they rode over here regularly anyway, a lot of matches are rearranged for one reason or another

what about Billy Janniro ;) to roll back the years,i can see the headlines now!!!!!.Seriously Coventry must have a good asset base of riders to ask,anyone out there no whos on the list and could do the job being asked to fill JKs shoes?

what about Billy Janniro ;) to roll back the years,i can see the headlines now!!!!!.Seriously Coventry must have a good asset base of riders to ask,anyone out there no whos on the list and could do the job being asked to fill JKs shoes?

Freddie Lindgren is guesting :)

It's hard to call regarding Freddie Lindgren, The Lingdren from a couple of years ago I would be worried!?

He could very well do well for the Bees or be the rider that lost you these important meetings?

Hopefully the latter!

However if all our team are ready and prepared to battle then I'm pretty sure we will see them off.

Let's hope for a safe meeting and as always, may the best team win

Very good choice & sign him for 2016 too !!

Well, not sure he'll be going back to Wolves,so you never know :D

Personally I think Lindgren for Kylmakorpi is trading up.

Kylmakorpi has a higher average than Lindgren based on 2015 averages so disagree.

However looking at list of guest options he's the best available. Bit worrying based on recent form though.

Edited by mdmc82