British Speedway Forum
Red Panda

Coventry V Poole Elsf 1

And will the ref. be paying too much attention to James Saergant and ignoring other riders who break the rules?

Jason Garrity. The REF's are now fully aware of the riders who try to exploit it.

Looking forward to seeing the loser of this ...win win :D:D

Looking forward to seeing the loser of this ...win win :D:D

You consentrate on your own teams efforts. BV will not be a walk in the park.. ;)

Good that will save £22.50 plus fuel, I think it's wrong to increase prices.

Been done for years now mate..

Can I guess Starman has posted another rant about Garrity?

Sorry, didn't realise you couldn't read.. :o

This will be a lot closer than Coventry fans are saying it will. Unless North gets his bike sorted, he's going to be a serious issue both legs. I know averages give Garrity top reserve, I'd still back Newman to beat him more times than not if both are riding well, Starke is capable of beating Sarjeant on his night, but if off it, I'd expect Sarjeant to beat him, jumpstarts or no. Magic looked more comfortable this week, so hope he's over his injury as we'll really need him at Brandon. Holder and Watty should be superb on home leg, but could go either way away. It's been fun watching Gomolski get better and better as I watch him at Wimborne Rd, but I've not seen him put a bragworthy score yet away. I think he could yet be the pivotal rider for our playoff campaign.

Will be very interesting to see who Coventry get in for Kylmakorpi. Bomber rides our circuit really well. In fact both teams ride each other's circuits pretty well.

Although I'm well aware Coventry fans won't listen to me about this, and to be fair they don't have to, but Sarjeant has earned his reputation for jumpstarting. The one incident that had everyone up in arms was a legit quick start and the ref was wrong to call it, but I have seen Sarjeant jump with my own eyes in pretty much every meeting I've seen him in. I've also seen him get away with it. Once I see a rider make a habit of it, I start watching them more closely, the refs are human, it's not unreasonable of them to do the same.

• Like 1

That's the night I was referring to. Think Forever Blue must have missed that bit when he was reading updates.

There is more chance of Garrity riding into to someone than Newman as Robert Lambert will testify!

You consentrate on your own teams efforts. BV will not be a walk in the park.. ;)

Been done for years now mate..

Sorry, didn't realise you couldn't read.. :o

They don't normally do it in the semi finals.

There is more chance of Garrity riding into to someone than Newman as Robert Lambert will testify!

They don't normally do it in the semi finals.

Or throw his back wheel out and cause havoc..

Tbh it doesn't matter. What matters is who is better at the others track. And will Sarj get excluded for jumping too much!

He doesn't he is just victimised according to Havvy!!

Posts on twitter stating Mick Horton has accused Poole of arrogance for picking Cov in the play off. Where has this come from and wtf is he on about?!

So what do Coventry fans think of Horton's rant then?? 😂

Posts on twitter stating Mick Horton has accused Poole of arrogance for picking Cov in the play off. Where has this come from and wtf is he on about?!

He wanted BV??!

ARROGANCE, where did that come from. They should think themselves lucky, we could have sent them to BV. Then they would have something to whinge about..

So what do Coventry fans think of Horton's rant then?? 😂

He wanted BV??!

The general consensus seems to be he's barmy!

ARROGANCE, where did that come from. They should think themselves lucky, we could have sent them to BV. Then they would have something to whinge about..

What a dumb post ..cov wanted to go to Belle Vue .