British Speedway Forum
Red Panda

Coventry V Poole Elsf 1

Posts on twitter stating Mick Horton has accused Poole of arrogance for picking Cov in the play off. Where has this come from and wtf is he on about?!

Or Coventry being victimised - lol :wink:

Now who is that continually claims victimisation?

• Like 2

Basically Mick is upset because he didn't want Poole. Well maybe he should have replaced Robbo sooner and finished first so he could have picked Swindon or BV?!

What a dumb post ..cov wanted to go to Belle Vue .

Did they..Oh well, we've disapointed them, havn't we.. either way, they are going to go out. And if your not careful, so will you..

Someone just keep him away from the bloody microphone. Anyway what's wrong with being arrogant especially when Poole have finished top, they have every right to be!

• Like 2

Well if the rumours I've heard are true (and likely most of them aren't) He's approached Woffy, Emil, Dudek, Lindback, Hancock among others, and they've all said no. No wonder he's feeling a little victimised right now. :)

• Like 4

Basically Mick is upset because he didn't want Poole. Well maybe he should have replaced Robbo sooner and finished first so he could have picked Swindon or BV?!

That hits the nail firmly on the head. I totally agree 👍

• Like 1

Well if the rumours I've heard are true (and likely most of them aren't) He's approached Woffy, Emil, Dudek, Lindback, Hancock among others, and they've all said no. No wonder he's feeling a little victimised right now. :)

Anton and Greggy would be to high anyway.

Posts on twitter stating Mick Horton has accused Poole of arrogance for picking Cov in the play off. Where has this come from and wtf is he on about?!

He should have replaced Robson quicker then his team would have finished first and he would have had the choice.

Just rumours, but I thought Coventry had a really large average to play with?

Its not the average that is the problem its Horton's short arms and deep pockets!!

• Like 1

Just rumours, but I thought Coventry had a really large average to play with?

Not that large... ;)

Can I guess Starman has posted another rant about Garrity?

Yes