British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Getting rid of Huckenbeck would be pure and utter madness.

Nobody has suggested getting rid of Huckenbeck. It's a squad this year, he's No'8 so he must be well aware of the situation.

If Niels stays with Batch in the team then Huckenbeck will be available at any time to replace poor performers. That's how squads work and team managers finally have something real to deal with

• Like 1

Nobody has suggested getting rid of Huckenbeck. It's a squad this year, he's No'8 so he must be well aware of the situation.

If Niels stays with Batch in the team then Huckenbeck will be available at any time to replace poor performers. That's how squads work and team managers finally have something real to deal with

I'm sure he'll love that

I'm sure Huckenbeck will be decent replacement for the under performing Batchelor ;)

• Like 1

Where has this idea The NKI has had a complete turn around and is now going to do a Full UK season at Lynn ? has he actually said that ? Or someone making 2 + 2 = 5 ?

Where has this idea The NKI has had a complete turn around and is now going to do a Full UK season at Lynn ? has he actually said that ? Or someone making 2 + 2 = 5 ?

Not seen it said anywhere by him or anyone official. Only rumours by some fans so far. Wishful thinking maybe?

Think it is 2+2=5 situation.

But, he's always maintained that he's always available for us if in need. So this is how it will role out imo

With Huckenbeck being No'8 Iversen will remain in the squad but pick & choose his fixtures once Batchelor is re-introduced to the team i.e. Poole, Belle Vue, Swindon, Wolves fixtures.

The other fixtures would see Huckenbeck in for Iversen

One week it'll be:

1. Iversen

2. Korneliussen

3. Lambert

4. Schlein

5. Batchelor

6. Wilkinson

7. Rose

Another week:

1. Batchelor

2. Huckenbeck

3. Schlein

4. Korneliussen

5. Lambert

6. Wilkinson

7. Rose

2016 Averages as per http://klstars.co.uk

2016 AVERAGES GSA

ROLLING GREENSHEET AVERAGES GSA

Niels-Kristian Iversen 9.13

Robert Lambert 6.29

Rory Schlein 6.04

Mads Korneliussen 5.63

Kai Huckenbeck 4.92

Lewis Rose 3.69

Carl Wilkinson 3.67

So batch can't come in for NBJ.don't think he would fit to replace mads either. He would fit I think for Rory if this injury rules him out.

So batch can't come in for NBJ.don't think he would fit to replace mads either. He would fit I think for Rory if this injury rules him out.

Official averages that go live 18/04/16

ROLLING GREENSHEET AVERAGES GSA

Niels-Kristian Iversen 9.13

Robert Lambert 6.29

Rory Schlein 6.48

Mads Korneliussen 5.95

Nicolaj Busk Jakobsen 4.15

Carl Wilkinson 3.20

Simon Lambert 3.11

38.31 (Prior to 18/04/16 team total is 37.57)

Troy Batchelor 6.91

Kai Huckenbeck 4.00

Lewis Rose 3.00

So yes, Batchelor will no longer be able to join the team in place of Jakobsen & along side Iversen

Really don't get averages now.Schleins average has gone up despite him averaging well under 4 in his 4 matches this season.His 4 matches they got rid of must have been some seriously low scores.

If Troy is still missing for a few weeks, would it not be worth signing Bjarne Pedersen as a temporary replacement? R/r wouldn't fill me with much confidence.

• Like 1

If Troy is still missing for a few weeks, would it not be worth signing Bjarne Pedersen as a temporary replacement? R/r wouldn't fill me with much confidence.

Think we have to look at replacing Schlein first,as it looks like he will be out for some time.Maybe Bjarne for him?.Looked good in the Ben Fund.

Think we have to look at replacing Schlein first,as it looks like he will be out for some time.Maybe Bjarne for him?.Looked good in the Ben Fund.

I was assuming that's what Speedy was implying, with regards to replacing Schlein rather than Iversen?

Come in on 6.55 ave

• Like 1

I was assuming that's what Speedy was implying, with regards to replacing Schlein rather than Iversen?

Come in on 6.55 ave

Correct.