British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Rockets V Devils 12 Sept - Play Off Decider

So who will take the last play off spot?

Plymouth have their fate in their own hands and a 7+ win should be within reach against a lop sided Rye side.

Lykke is the key for me - if he can back up the top 3 then the Devils have a real fight on their hands. If not then its champagne time in Devon....

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

So who will take the last play off spot?

Plymouth have their fate in their own hands and a 7+ win should be within reach against a lop sided Rye side.

Lykke is the key for me - if he can back up the top 3 then the Devils have a real fight on their hands. If not then its champagne time in Devon....

Another tense evening bruv,its going yo wire!

People keep going on about "in form" Plymouth, but since July 1st the only away win has been that freak result at Somerset, failing to get a point at Redcar and Scunny doesn't suggest to me that they are an "in form" side, maybe just better than they usually are at home.

So us Ippo fans should be fairly confident of a couple more meetings, come on you Rockets,

Edited by spanner47
  • Like 1

People keep going on about "in form" Plymouth, but since July 1st the only away win has been that freak result at Somerset, failing to get a point at Redcar and Scunny doesn't suggest to me that they are an "in form" side, maybe just better than they usually are at home.

So us Ippo fans should be fairly confident of a couple more meetings, come on you Rockets,

Yes you should,its a tall order to win by the required amount,atm you definitely look favourites for 6th place

Hope we roll over to prevent Ipswich getting the last place

• Like 5

Who's the Rockets' guest tonight then? Hume and Bowtell are scheduled to be riding in the under-19s at Berwick, I'd have plumped for one of those for this as there's nothing riding on it for us. Perhaps Hunter could be given a go.

Edited by Ben91

Who's the Rockets' guest tonight then? Hume and Bowtell are scheduled to be riding in the under-19s at Berwick, I'd have plumped for one of those for this as there's nothing riding on it for us. Perhaps Hunter could be given a go.

Ben Morley, Danny Ayres number 8

Has Danyon Humes broken hand healed?

Edited by Shads

Hope we roll over to prevent Ipswich getting the last place

Thanks Shads. And you didn't seem like the bitter and twisted type when myself and the Bald one met you last year.

It would be just the Witches luck to be overtaken at the final hurdle when we thought Scunny were going to get stuffed last night.

Edited by Super Blue

Thanks Shads. And you didn't seem like the bitter and twisted type when myself and the Bald one met you last year.

:D

I have to agree. They are very powerful at home but away is a different matter and 'form team' is nonsense. True, the result at Somerset was extraordinary but the defeat at Redcar convinced me that they are nowhere near as good as some have made out.

I thought last night that they lacked the fight - Holder & Fisher perhaps aside - that I would have expected from a team who had a play off place in their hands.

They could do it tonight but I won't be betting on it.

• Like 1

In 1 word - Tungate.

makes a change from people having a go at Cook. Imagine having both of them in one team that would raise the popularity of the team lol