British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Quick someone sort it before we end up with Tungate back !

• Like 1

Lot of love the little Fella as always..........mostly from Baldy's disciple's I would guess.

Nothing to do with me:-P it was rohan that said he wasn't riding for ipswich next season cos he wanted an elite team place. Has he got one yet? After beating all these top riders abroad I'm surprised one of the elite teams hasn't given him a team spot somewhere.

• Like 1

Cooper Kerr really? Pleased to hear baby has arrived safely but not sure he will be to pleased with Mum and Dads name choice in a few years time.

I think its a cool name,,, if in the future Cooper has a brother, they might call him by the same name, so he will be 'little Cooper', or something along those lines :)

Just imagine if his mother was minnie driver.

Or if his father had been Matt Ford, he could have been called either Mini Ford or Cooper Ford.

Are there any like for like?

I've just been looking on the elite league confirmed teams. And haven't a lot of the top riders averages dropped. Wolves number one only has an average of 6.8.

Ty Proctor?

Lewis Kerr not riding for Lynn next season, as a clash with the Witches, so your still using Lewis by the sounds of it, as Kerr on the look for another Elite league club.

• Like 1

Lewis Kerr not riding for Lynn next season, as a clash with the Witches, so your still using Lewis by the sounds of it, as Kerr on the look for another Elite league club.

i hope that turns out to be the case - looking forward to Lewis being a Witch.
  • Like 1

On Kings Lynn website now.Lewis has left the dark side to remain a Witch.

That's a bit of a kick in the teeth for Kerr being dropped or was he given a choice. Still its a bouns for the Witches looking forward to seeing him in Witches colours next year.