British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

I've a feeling you won't be doing any walloping anywhere this season Scotsman :P

We'll see!

But to be honest I could do with a more restful season to recover from the stresses of the last 2.

Scotsman you planning on coming and saying hi ? , can also be found at same place as Baldy .

Lights are ok not the greatest but that's what you get when they are set up for the stock car track but then again they are the owners and can do what they like .

The sound on the over hand , many of us have said a comment or two about it in the past

Yeah might do.

I'm thinking about going along on Thursday to give Auty some support - no wait, Tungate isn't around any more!

But I could still give scunny a shout!

I'll wait to see if the weather is acceptable and if it is I'll probably be there so can try to catch up with you guys.

• Like 1

There is a definitely small but growing band of forum members gathering in the same location as the Bald wise one in the back straight stand.

Would be interesting to meet other members who maybe we've crossed swords with online.

There is a definitely small but growing band of forum members gathering in the same location as the Bald wise one in the back straight stand.

Would be interesting to meet other members who maybe we've crossed swords with online.

Looks like pob is gonna become a permanent member of the clan.

I'll be there can't wait been far too long without a speedway fix.

Already told the other half of the away dates for Peterborough and Ryehouse .

Might have to dig out the thermals for tomorrow night !

I had loads of clothing on on Saturday night but it stil wasn't enough. I always seem to forget just how cold it gets

Learnt my lesson at Morten's Testimonial few years back bloody hell it was cold that night !

Anyone done a speedway fantasy league team for the coming season ?

Got the hand warmers sorted. But what's really needed is a disposable BBQ! As well as providing a nice bit of heat, also can have a hot snack!

See some of you later!

I've a feeling you won't be doing any walloping anywhere this season Scotsman :P

Whoops

• Like 1

Morten Risager having x-rays on the foot he injured in the re-run of Heat 9 tonight.

Morten Risager having x-rays on the foot he injured in the re-run of Heat 9 tonight.

Broken second metatarsal in right foot as per official website!!

Why would we prepare such a poor track for the first meeting of the season when your biggest draw card is Covatti? Thought there was a decent turn out, most left totally bemused. We need to put some shale on the track. We appear to have a reserve that goes backwards. The Green team did a bit better than the Yellow team. But both teams lost.

In the cold light of day the season opener against Scunny was pretty shocking really, no support from the lower order riders whatsoever combined with a poorly prepared track that gave no passing opportunities at all.

It's gonna be a long tough season of disappointment unless massive improvements are made or changes if team members are not doing the business.

its only been 1 meeting , so give some slack to all riders home and away .

• Like 1