British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

i thought he only rode one match?

That was due to illness and a cancellation..

Signing Barker improves the Witches but let's not forget he was dropped by Glasgow for poor performances.

Remains to be seen if he gets his form back, just not convinced Foxhall is his sort of track.

Signing Barker improves the Witches but let's not forget he was dropped by Glasgow for poor performances.

Remains to be seen if he gets his form back, just not convinced Foxhall is his sort of track.

Barkers poor performances are still better than Kerr who sadly hasn't performed as well as hoped.

He's not alone in that though but the numbers game meant he was the one who had to go.

State of some of the replies here though some of you need to give your heads a wobble!

We're a stronger side for the change its as simple as that.

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey
  • Like 2

Anyway, Welcome back Ben, has he learnt how to gate yet?

I suppose at least he's not at No1 this time round, we managed to drag that tag off him when he was here before.

Theoretically a heatleader trio of King, Covatti and Barker ought to be awesome but as we know a track that you can actually pass on and to suit their style would be nice!

That's not gonna happen is it?

Mind you I was wrong about us not making team changes so it would be good to be wrong about the track as well !!!

• Like 1

Look at the profiles of a few making the negative comments - Kings Lynn fans......

• Like 2

Barker strengthens the team, it was a no brainer imo...

• Like 2

People who think that Barker doesnt improve the Witches obviously dont know to much about the sport.

In 13 meetings this season Kerr has hit double figures twice and both of those early on.

His form has been poor usually getting between 5-7 points a meeting even from second string.

Barker riding as heat leader will be good for 8+ most meetings which moves Risager to second string getting the same and 16 points minimum most meetings from those 2 will be an improvement

Hopefully Ben will improve back again. I am just a bit surprised that CL acted so quickly & altered the team!!

Barker's first meeting for Ipswich will be on Thursday when Glasgow visit!

Ashley Mortis called Cl for a job but no luck there. Hope it works out for Ben and that Lewis gets fixed up soon and ash of course.

Well Im shocked CL has made this change so early in season or really at all, could it be he has listened to us fans for the very first time??? I very much doubt that as Ben actually got in touch with him saying he was available so it would have been a no-brainer not to have made a change to our weak side. But a shame its not in place of Risager who has reached his standard while Kerr will Im sure gradually improve when his confidence fully returns.

Good luck in the quest to reach play-offs but our reserves are so - so weak it will take some doing especially after our appalling start.

Well Im shocked CL has made this change so early in season or really at all, could it be he has listened to us fans for the very first time??? I very much doubt that as Ben actually got in touch with him saying he was available so it would have been a no-brainer not to have made a change to our weak side. But a shame its not in place of Risager who has reached his standard while Kerr will Im sure gradually improve when his confidence fully returns.

Good luck in the quest to reach play-offs but our reserves are so - so weak it will take some doing especially after our appalling start.

WTF? You would prefer Kerr to Risager?
  • Like 1

Risager has been the most consistant Witch all season, well apart from Ritchings who was consistantly naff.

Both times seen Morten at the EOES this season, been impressed, the Quickest Witch on show.

Ha ha is he having a laugh drop Risager

You want Risager out rather than Kerr? Im sure you are the only fan with that opinion.

Risager is the ONLY witch this season to have done his job

I agree with the reserves. You need the odd occasion when your reserves get 10 or more between them. Cant see that happening with our 2 ever