British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Just realised we are changing Kerr to Bar-kerr..(sorry!)

He's here all week!

;)

Well in line with one of this weeks thread themes tonight was like that Kit Kat advert with the pandas for me...

....you turn your back for one time and it all happens without you seeing it!

Ipswich have no shame dropping a British rider, Lewis is now without a job.

4 Brits in the Ipswich side, 3 in the Peterborough side. Do you actually have a brain?

• Like 1

He is clever enough to get everyone biting on this thread... :lol:

• Like 2

He is clever enough to get everyone biting on this thread... :lol:

Ever get the feeling you've been had? :lol:

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Just realised we are changing Kerr to Bar-kerr..(sorry!)

Yeah Ben is going to use Lewis suit but with B A R added in duct tape!

• Like 2

You want Risager out rather than Kerr? Im sure you are the only fan with that opinion.

Risager is the ONLY witch this season to have done his job

I agree with the reserves. You need the odd occasion when your reserves get 10 or more between them. Cant see that happening with our 2 ever

Well I can assure you I am not the only one that would have preferred Risager being dropped or not in fact being signed on again this season. This is far from the only site talking about speedway and indeed the Witches side and I can say that many Ipswich fans want Risager out but guess thats unlikely regarding his private life.

But last night proved why many fans would have discarded him in favour of Kerr, scoring only a few points against an awful Redcar side and showing no inclination to want to pass a poor rider.

Barker has certainly put in a decent scoring performance in his last meeting at Glasgow today, Ipswich will be hoping they see more of today's kind of scores.

• Like 1

Well I can assure you I am not the only one that would have preferred Risager being dropped or not in fact being signed on again this season. This is far from the only site talking about speedway and indeed the Witches side and I can say that many Ipswich fans want Risager out but guess thats unlikely regarding his private life.

But last night proved why many fans would have discarded him in favour of Kerr, scoring only a few points against an awful Redcar side and showing no inclination to want to pass a poor rider.

Umm, are you a stalker or something? :o Or do I miss something?