British Speedway Forum
Comet Dan

Workington 2016

With our fixtures now finished earlier than we hoped we can start to look forward to the 2016 season. For those who aren't aware Ricky Wells and Kenneth Hansen are the first two names on the team sheet for 2016, who else will join them? Obviously a lot depends on the upcoming Premier League AGM as to what new rules are introduced but nothing wrong with a bit of speculating as other teams seem to be doing :D

In the meantime Comets fans can also vote for a couple of End of Season awards by contacting the Supporters Club on this link https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=932934203446202&id=462739960465631&fref=nf

and theres me looking at the ipswich 2016 post thinking , its still not the end of the season and its kicked off already. ah well , no time like the present..

i would sign that kenneth hansen kid and that merician . pure entertainment...

Edited by jenga

For 2016 at Workington I hope I get the same as I got in 2015...........with a lot more people there to see it.

• Like 3

and theres me looking at the ipswich 2016 post thinking , its still not the end of the season and its kicked off already. ah well , no time like the present..

i would sign that kenneth hansen kid and that merician . pure entertainment...

I didn't want the Berwick 2016 thread to get to 100 pages before ours had started! Will hopefully have plenty of information to share on this thread as the close season moves on.

• Like 4

well, i am sure we can out do the border rivals in 2016. but they sure can talk.

well, i am sure we can out do the border rivals in 2016. but they sure can talk.

They sure can.

Quantity not quality though.

• Like 1

Bigger enigma than Hansen! Sometimes brilliant, mostly average, has without doubt top 3 moves of the season, but far too many 4-5 point scores.

Bigger enigma than Hansen! Sometimes brilliant, mostly average, has without doubt top 3 moves of the season, but far too many 4-5 point scores.

we are more than happy with hansen some of his round the board manoeuvres have been simply breathtaking,just needs to up his game away from Derwent park
  • Like 2

I was more on about start of the season form, now flying, and very impressive scoring as he should be TBH.

• Like 1

MPT struggles out the gate, but generates incredible speed at times, & gives 100% every week. Not sure he will improve his average, unless he improves his starts.

• Like 1

its a shame he didnt arrive at workington when he said he was coming. but thats the way it goes.

one crazy workington supporter thinks the comets are going to join the N.L. in 2016 .with ricky wells and kenneth hansen in the top 5... obviously drunk ! ! !