British Speedway Forum
Comet Dan

Workington 2016

Sounds as if Kenneth Hansen is travelling and working with him in the pits too.

Kenneth is out there for a month or so with our promotor Steve Whitehead, both are staying with Mason's family.

mason has his own mechanic over there .not kenneth . kenneth doing a 4 team event later on .

mason has his own mechanic over there .not kenneth . kenneth doing a 4 team event later on .

OK, yes, I knew that James Denham (and Steve Whitehead) was out in Aussie, but thought that Hansen was helping out a bit as well, which can only be good for team spirit, etc. No worries...

anyhow , its good to see our cr4p rider doing ok in the season down under . we only need ty to get a bit of form and its all roses in the garden .

Practice makes perfect.

not true , look what happen to your lot last season . you can lead a horse to water , but you cant make it ride a speedway bike . i heard they were expanding the pits because there are that many egos in the team that they cant fit in the pit boxes .

not true , look what happen to your lot last season . you can lead a horse to water , but you cant make it ride a speedway bike . i heard they were expanding the pits because there are that many egos in the team that they cant fit in the pit boxes .

I reckon the Derwent Park pits / pit bays were plenty big enough for Messrs Compton, Hansen & Co?

and vissing and wells and roynon and matt willy and ty ... plenty of space to stretch out and relax . unlike the chicken huts at glass go . compton is not riding @ workington this coming seson .i think he is heading for peter borrow .

Edited by jenga

and vissing and wells and roynon and matt willy and ty ... plenty of space to stretch out and relax . unlike the chicken huts at glass go . compton is not riding @ workington this coming seson .i think he is heading for peter borrow .

I very much doubt Peterborough would be interested in Andre Compton , after his woeful performance in the playoffs , unknown 7 pointer from abroad would be a much better choice

i take it the unknown 7 pointer is still unknown . got to day, my cash is on big bear arriving at peter borrow in the coming weeks .

You seem to have a bit off an issue with Glasgow at the minute are we your new Somerset have you moved on on all thing's Somerset and attached your little quips to Glasgow now, you must be worried.

i take it the unknown 7 pointer is still unknown . got to day, my cash is on big bear arriving at peter borrow in the coming weeks .

Yes he's still favourite to land the NO1 spot. Not everybody's ideal choice but he's the best out there that may be available. We know what he's capable of and he should be a top NO1 in the PL, but?

You seem to have a bit off an issue with Glasgow at the minute are we your new Somerset have you moved on on all thing's Somerset and attached your little quips to Glasgow now, you must be worried.

i dont have an issue with any team . its called banter/craic or just plain old input into the forum .

as regards Glasgow being the new somerset in my posts , Glasgow will never be the new somerset in my eyes... Glasgow seem to play by the rules!

in case you haven't noticed , i post comments on most of the forum sites (except E.L.) on rare occasions .

i never worry about the sport i follow, i just do input. good or bad, take it on the chin and shrug it off.. . its craic. seems to me , you are the one thats worried.

i dont have an issue with any team . its called banter/craic or just plain old input into the forum .

as regards Glasgow being the new somerset in my posts , Glasgow will never be the new somerset in my eyes... Glasgow seem to play by the rules!

in case you haven't noticed , i post comments on most of the forum sites (except E.L.) on rare occasions .

i never worry about the sport i follow, i just do input. good or bad, take it on the chin and shrug it off.. . its craic. seems to me , you are the one thats worried.

Petrified.

• Like 1