Sign in to follow this  
Alan_Jones

Rye House V Eastbourne - 19th September

Morley is in tomorrow

That is what Eastbourne social media and website is reporting tonight

• Like 1

That is what Eastbourne social media and website is reporting tonight

I know hence I posted it

Just back from this meeting. Another great advert for National League speedway. These two teams put on a great show with several classy passing manoeuvres. Looking forward to the second leg tomorrow.

• Like 1

As you say great advert for the NL. Rye very top heavy relying on Hughes and Branford. Can only see a Eastbourne overall victory as Rye reserves just aren't good enough against the top sides. Hope BWD is ok and that the Raiders return next year.

Gotta say I really enjoyed last night.

I really love my visits to Rye House. Its not a bad journey, good food and I love the viewing there.

Great match with some good passing from both sides and the result could have gone either way.

Rye House fans must have been please with the victory but I think Eastbourne fans must have been the happier of the fans with the result. To leave just 5 points behind with Brad only having scored 3 points is a result in my book.

Brads crash was horrific looking. I think thats the worst 'looking' crash I have seen since Steen Jensen took out about 3 boards at Arlington. How he walked away from that just holding his fingers is amazing! It looks like we may have lost him for the finals now which is a real shame.

Gotta say I really enjoyed last night.

I really love my visits to Rye House. Its not a bad journey, good food and I love the viewing there.

Great match with some good passing from both sides and the result could have gone either way.

Rye House fans must have been please with the victory but I think Eastbourne fans must have been the happier of the fans with the result. To leave just 5 points behind with Brad only having scored 3 points is a result in my book.

Brads crash was horrific looking. I think thats the worst 'looking' crash I have seen since Steen Jensen took out about 3 boards at Arlington. How he walked away from that just holding his fingers is amazing! It looks like we may have lost him for the finals now which is a real shame.

At least Kent have finished so Morley is about

Cracking meeting with the highlight being an astonishing ride from George Wood in heat 5.

Astonishing is an understatement. As a Rye fan I was watching the two Lukes buzzing around BWD's back wheel thinking we could get a heat advantage here. No way expecting the race to finish as a 5-1 to Eastbourne.

I hear Martin Dugard and the Eastbourne mob were whining and moarning throughout the meeting about something or other. They are fast becoming the Chelsea of NL speedway

Edited by Shads

I hear Martin Dugard and the Eastbourne mob were whining and morning throughout the meeting about something or other. They are fast becoming the Chelsea of NL speedway

Moaning about how your lot can't stay on a bike for 4 laps

Weak banter game.

Grow up son. Look at the updates and count em, after you've finished your homework

Edited by Shads

Grow up son. Look at the updates and count em, after you've finished your homework

9 exclusions 8 of them you so yeah I'm pretty sure that you need to teach them to stay on their bike!

Robert Branford - 2,F/EX,3,0 = 5

2. Alfie Bowtell - 0,F/EX,0,F/EX = 0

3. Luke Priest - F,1,2,EX = 3

4. Luke Chessell - 2,3,F/EX,2,F/EX = 7

5. Kyle Hughes - 3,3,1,2,1 = 10

6. Sam Woods - F/EX,F/EX = 0 WITHDRAWN

7. George Hunter - 1,2*,2,0,1,0 = 6+1

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15077/eastbourne-rye-house-gcsf-2pm#ixzz3mIeMoI5V

9 exclusions 8 of them you so yeah I'm pretty sure that you need to teach them to stay on their bike!

Robert Branford - 2,F/EX,3,0 = 5

2. Alfie Bowtell - 0,F/EX,0,F/EX = 0

3. Luke Priest - F,1,2,EX = 3

4. Luke Chessell - 2,3,F/EX,2,F/EX = 7

5. Kyle Hughes - 3,3,1,2,1 = 10

6. Sam Woods - F/EX,F/EX = 0 WITHDRAWN

7. George Hunter - 1,2*,2,0,1,0 = 6+1

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15077/eastbourne-rye-house-gcsf-2pm#ixzz3mIeMoI5V

Wrong thread. This is the one for last nights. You've mugged yourself right off there Edited by Shads