British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Confirmed that 5pm Sunday will be home race night

Good news! :)

Personally it matters nothing to me on what day we ride, but the management seem convinced that crowds were better on Sundays.

I'm sure the management are right. I know quite a few Leicester fans go to Peterborough on Sunday's (including me) and there is always a fair sprinkling of supporters from other tracks as well. Friday night traffic is usually pretty bad everywhere and I certainly wouldn't tackle it from Leicester as I have to cross from one side to the other to get to the A47. Even if Coventry closes I still wouldn't do it.

I think we have already signed a no. 1 and are just waiting to name them. Ged seems to be on the ball so lets see who he has for us.

I hope you're right if not we will be picking at scraps and others who think they can name there hiked up demands, so you are probably correct in your assumption. Just can't believe Jed would put us in that position unless he'd had a promise from a rider who then backed out of the deal.

So have the Frosts given up on Panthers altogether? If so how much two purchase the club from them?

two=too.

two=too.

too = to

• Like 2

two=too.

Oh dear, What a mug

Edited by Shads
  • Like 4

Seems to me that the Frosts having been shafted for years have had intensive training from the the master and shafted the Panthers. Previous friendly feeilnings are no more.

Has anyone mentioned Charlie Gjedde would fit in with the Danish Panthers.

Well that's him off the list - announced for Plymouth.

Seems to me that the Frosts having been shafted for years have had intensive training from the the master and shafted the Panthers. Previous friendly feeilnings are no more.

To be fair to them though, they saved the club from a dire position in 2008 and it's still going, albeit not as they found it. If 2015 never happened after a dire season with the supremo then I'd agree to some extent with your comment. They've moved on as most such people do after a few years. Bad choice of location but just another poor decision in terms of considering how some supporters would react?

Can anybody please tell me what Mikkel Michelsen's converted EL average would be for him to ride in the PL? I have lost track of how the averages are converted.

Edited by maneacat

Can anybody please tell me what Mikkel Michelsen's converted EL average would be for him to ride in the PL? I have lost track of how the averages are converted.

7.94 I believe and would fit in nicely. question is; will he be Poland bound for 2016 if not we need to snap him up he's exactly the sort of rider we should be looking at

7.94 I believe and would fit in nicely. question is; will he be Poland bound for 2016 if not we need to snap him up he's exactly the sort of rider we should be looking at

Rode Poland last season, so would imagine that he will be riding there this coming season.

Well that's him off the list - announced for Plymouth.

Was never impressed with him around the showground anyway, perhaps he will be better suited to Plymouth arena, must admit its a bit of an enigma at the moment trying to sort out a new NO;1 and the withdrawal of Frosts Readypower sponsorship can't be making it any easier