British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Didn't say it did , I said that it shows the state of speedway when teams have to run with below the limit teams , only used Lynn and Panthers as an example its looking like Leicester will also be below the limit.

Both leagues need restructuring regarding points limit , I did suggest this a while back and got loads of flack over it . BSPA need to look into it well before the end of 2016 season , so by the end of the season it leaves promoters in a position to plan well in advance and it would also be beneficial for sponsorships as well for 2017 season.

• Like 2

If anyone knows of a mechanic who would be interested in doing a full season with Nicklas Porsing. Please let me know. - David Wootton dw@dw-photography.co.uk 01366 324346

Nitro Circus are coming to the showground, wow!

still no rafa tho .

If anyone knows of a mechanic who would be interested in doing a full season with Nicklas Porsing. Please let me know. - David Wootton dw@dw-photography.co.uk 01366 324346

anyone applying for this need 300 brick a week and all the food you can eat ..

It would seem from this weeks Speedway Star that Ben Barker never had any intention of joining Panthers and according to him Money was never the issue. A complete contrast to what we had been led to believe.

It would seem from this weeks Speedway Star that Ben Barker never had any intention of joining Panthers and according to him Money was never the issue. A complete contrast to what we had been led to believe.

That's a strange comment, we were led to believe he had secured a lucrative deal with Giasgow , a deal well above what Panthers could afford to offer. Now it seems he is on Kings Lynn's radar , if that's the case and he doubles up Lynn would get priority as I think Coventry own his contract. I wonder what Glasgow fans think about that.

Do you believe him though,I don't!
  • Like 2

I think he's stuck two fingers up to Panthers the same as he done to Berwick last year , seems to be building up his notorious reputation, I know I'd rather believe what Jed has told us than anything that Barker has to say. (RED Indian quotation); White man speaks with fork tongue; I think that just about sums him up , just famous for burning his bridges when ever he passes over them.

• Like 1

I think he's stuck two fingers up to Panthers the same as he done to Berwick last year , seems to be building up his notorious reputation, I know I'd rather believe what Jed has told us than anything that Barker has to say. (RED Indian quotation); White man speaks with fork tongue; I think that just about sums him up , just famous for burning his bridges when ever he passes over them.

First Nation surely? :shock: Sorry didn't mean to call you Shirley. ;)

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 1

Have to agree ,stood on centre green at the week before he joined Panthers and never mentioned that he was returning from injury never mind that he had spoke to Panthers and was as good as signed.I put him in the Lewis Bridger mould when comparing riders and attitude.
  • Like 1

is he not free to chase the dollar and sign for whoever he wants - if its the highest bidder then so what?

A riders career in some cases is very short....

• Like 1

is he not free to chase the dollar and sign for whoever he wants - if its the highest bidder then so what?

A riders career in some cases is very short....

He is.Just don't lie about it in an interview .
  • Like 3

He is.Just don't lie about it in an interview .

Well Barker doesn't need Panthers and under the circumstances i'm sure Panthers don't need him. Shame because he came into the side late last season and certainly helped to revitalise side and add a bit of life into the team and it helped to have somebody in place ready to get rid of Robert Lambert. So he served his purpose at the end of the day if for the that reason only it was worth it

Barker is of course perfectly free to do whatever he wants, however the original story as far as I understood was that he was all set to sign for Panthers when he was made an offer he could not refuse. If we are to believe Speedway Star he never had any intention of signing for Panthers and he himself instigated his move to Glasgow with his motives being ambition rather than mercenary.

Edited by wealdstone

Everyone knows that Barker went to Glasgow for the $$$$$$, the guy is a pillock if he thinks we don't know that... :rolleyes:

Such is life, why lie about it.