British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Porsing will be Panthers No 1 by the end of the week I reckon .

Would he even have the highest average?

Did I say I did ? but what I did say is (I have faith in Ged Rathbone ) I am confident and happy to leave it in his capable hands which doesn't mean I know anything about Panthers finance's. I hope that's clear enough for you.

Thanks for clarification El Supremo😜

I am missing something here.

Why does Lambert have to leave the club if signs to ride for Kings Lynn in the Elite League.

I am missing something here.

Why does Lambert have to leave the club if signs to ride for Kings Lynn in the Elite League.

He doesn't have too necessarily but would miss meetings if he doubled up as a KL asset

I looked back, Porsing scored 12 and 8 with a tape exclusion when he guested for us. I know Lynn think a lot of him, just needs more experience and confidence. Personally if it's true I think he will do a good job for Panthers.

so panthers are going to do a rye and build way below the limit ? (a bit da ja vu here) .

Edited by jenga

Lets try to get both of them on board would be a better idea , with the right guidance and hospitality and maximum publicity would be brilliant

Not if it's ASL Freight and Europress!

so panthers are going to do a rye and build way below the limit ? (a bit da ja vu here) .

Would make no sense at all if we went 2 points under the limit. I can only forsee if Porsing signs there will be another change.

Rider to be announced tomorrow morning.

Is that a crystal ball prediction or solid information ? :D