British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

New 7 point Dane

Rasmus Jensen

Kozza Smith

Andre Compton

Lewis Blackbird

I must admit a new 7 point Dane seems appealing bit of a gamble but maybe our already signed up Danes could recommend one of the up and coming youngsters. and of course if he turns out as good as Grondal we'll have secured another valuable asset/

He doesn't fit. We would have 7.06 to play with, Kus final PL average is 7.13 according to BSPA website

So the Bjerre deal was called off because he would miss an unacceptable amount of matches. Is 9 deemed to be acceptable? It's certainly not in my opinion.

It's more than KB. Believe issue was about replacement where NL rider only option to cover for Polish absence. Edited by Irk Deflector

You are allowed a guest up to same average,could be going down horses for courses route like you did last season with your no1

So guests under 5.19 for 9 matches - or someone that can do all the matches up to an average of 7.06. I know what I'd do.

if they are home meetings , then i think you are allowed a slightly higher averaged rider as a replacement to compensate for the home advantage thingy . looks like plenty of meetings for campton lol.

So guests under 5.19 for 9 matches - or someone that can do all the matches up to an average of 7.06. I know what I'd do.

I believe for home matches you get 5.19 +5%

I was really pleased that we had no double uppers this season, whilst I always supported Simon having a place in this years line up after his efforts last year, I cannot help but feel his signing for Kings Lynn puts a different slant on things.That is a lot of matches to miss, welcome our new team member,

R.Replacement.

• Like 3

I must admit a new 7 point Dane seems appealing bit of a gamble but maybe our already signed up Danes could recommend one of the up and coming youngsters. and of course if he turns out as good as Grondal we'll have secured another valuable asset/

Pick from:

Jonas Jeppesen

Jonas Jensen

Jason Jorgensen

Kenni Nissen

Pick from:

Jonas Jeppesen

Jonas Jensen

Jason Jorgensen

Kenni Nissen

Kenni Nissen wouldn't be a bad shout and if you's were to get an assessed tider it may as well be a dame for team bonding and settling in reasons alone, much easier in this instance to get a Dane than a German, Aussie or Swede

I like Lambo and he was our top man last year but the fact that he will miss a minimum of 9 matches is a no brainer for me..cmon Ged and the guys..let's learn from last years mistake and be ruthless.

• Like 2

I'm impressed by the fortune telling of our local comic:

"SPEEDWAY: Panthers’ 2016 title heroes to be re-united for testimonial"